BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Last edited:

Tony Williams

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2000
Ok, Kansas is close, but why do you think it went to Montana?

Do you have an idea of who took it, and they are from there?

DINGUS

Jun 25, 2001
BunduBasher - You did the right thing by reporting it to the police - I'm an Police Officer in East Texas and just checked to see if you reported it stolen by the LP you posted - and found that you did...Your bike is entered as stolen in NCIC and if the plate is run, then the Officer that ran the plate will be notified - Somebody has to run across it sooner or later... I'll keep a look out too...Just curious, but why do you think it is heading to Kansas or Mont??

Last edited:
B

biglou

Bundu-I remember your bike well. I've seen many pix you have posted on TT and I saw it at SF01. I'll send copies of your jpegs to our KCRiders Egroup. We've got the entire KC metro area covered on both sides of the state line. One of our group is even a deputy sherrif! BTW-I too, am curious as to why you think it may be headed this way.:)

***Bundu-Your links don't work! I'll get some pix from TT pass around.***

Well dang, Bundu! TT just got revamped and your pix are gone. Email me a pic or two and I'll pass it around.

Last edited by a moderator:

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I will have to go and dig out the old photos and scan them again. I have updated the TT link and it works again. They have moved to a new server.

As to Why Montana, or Kansas, lets just say a hunch !

Last edited:

bwalker

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 10, 2000
Basher, I beleive you mean $500 for the reward not R500. Not that the reward matters much to me. I would get great satisfaction in seeing the thieves get caught. To bad its not headed to MI.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
R500, thats about $50 .... yeah, it is $500 reward, exchange rate is about 10:1 on the Rand these days. :think

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
Amarillo's just south of here, and I know people all over SWKansas approximating highway 54 where one might most likely enter Kansas from Texas. I'll give it a shot. Good luck.

But, er, Montana is about 800 miles from here. I don't get it.

Top Bottom