mudmaiden

Jun 15, 2001
Hi all,
Beautiful trails, big mountains, single track and of course the wild flowers!
Me and my guy are going to go camping at Stoneyford around March 19th to the 23rd or so. Anyone want to meet up w/us there? We are going to be camping at Davis flat. If its raining cats and dogs, we will cancel, lite rain/on and off ect, no big deal. Should be great riding! We are taking the RV, does anyone know if we can fill up there with potable water? I know there is a dump station, dont feel like hauling all that water weight in if we dont have to! What say Natalie? Mini?.......
Lisa.

Kimmylion

Dec 14, 2004
Stoneyford anyone??

Lisa, I read your narration of your Enduro experience. Very nice! Zip ties were the next thing I was going to add to my tool box and there it happened...you put yours to use. Jennifer was telling me about her desert experience also the other day and was also saying how beautiful it is. Not at all what was expected. Congrats on your effort...sounds like you had a darn good ride!

Kim

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Hmmmmmm! That sounds soooooo fun!! I was just thinking about you and your Stony trip, I could not recall when you were going. My dad is having hip replacement surgery on March 15th, I will see how he and Mom are doing and maybe I will join you up at Stoney on Saturday. I would camp overnight if I came. :cool:

Natalie

mudmaiden

Jun 15, 2001
Hi Natalie, We are going to be in a 1986 tan pace arrow. If u need a place to crash on sat nite i am sure we could fit you in! Hope to see you! Lisa.

WoodsChick

Apr 16, 2002
I'd love to go and ride with y'all, but I'll be getting some much needed rest that weekend. I rode the national enduro in AZ (I used zip-ties, too, Kimmy!) weekend before last, then spent last Saturday and Sunday pounding out as many laps as possible without stopping on the GP track at Metcalf, and this weekend I'll be racing the 4-hour GP up in WA. My knees are already killing me. I'm getting too old for this stuff...

So, Lisa, what enduro did you do, and where can I read about it? I should post my race report here, but I am incapable of showing any restraint and my reports tend to read like War And Peace.

The 19th, huh? Well...a short ride probably wouldn't kill me...maybe :laugh:

Tami-

WoodsChick

Apr 16, 2002
The Ant said:
Good Luck at Eddyville, Tami! Alas, we won't make it out there this year. Will be thinking of you.
-SusanP.
CRF250x

Shoot, that's too bad. I know you had a good time last year.

I was going to do the Iron Man class, but Cindi Roberson needed a teammate. Is that good news for me, or what??
Do you remember her from the 1st Oregon school? She was class champion in D36 enduros 2 years running (B-Vet and B-200) and she is waaay faster than I am. Woo-hoo!

I hope I don't do anything stupid.

Tami-

Kimmylion

Dec 14, 2004
WoodsChick said:
I should post my race report here, but I am incapable of showing any restraint and my reports tend to read like War And Peace.-

I want to hear your story Tami. I live through all of you! LOL

Kim

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Good luck Tami! Please tell Cindy I said hello! You two fast women are gonna kick some major butt out there, I would love to see the looks on many of the guys teams you're gonna fly by... :aj:

Have fun! Most definitely post your report when you get home!

:yeehaw:

Top Bottom