Stonyford, CA, Saturday, 11/16

russ95678

Aug 6, 2002
I'm looking for a riding buddy.
1) I've never been there and I'm coming from Sacramento area.
2) I'm recently back into riding after a 10+ year hiyatus.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Hey Russ!!! If you don't get any takers, you should go to the Bearfoot Family Enduro at Stonyford on the 24th, there will be a bunch of DRN'ers there too.

Mojo_Rooster

Dec 30, 2001
Hey Russ,if you don't go riding on Saturday and want to go Sunday let me know.We could go to Georgetown or I know a place by Nevada City.

Later,Sean

russ95678

Aug 6, 2002
Hey Natalie! Thanks for the idea, and we'll see. I just heard from a bud and we're heading out tomorrow, not sure where yet. So that enduro my be the ticket; but I don't think the rain will hold off that long :)

Hey Sean, I'll do that. I've got to find out where we're going tomorrow. I'll let you know.

Motopainter

Mar 5, 2002
Hey Russ we're heading for stonyford sat also always looking for a chance to play tour guide. We'll be camped at the back of the flats newer chevy 2500 old cabover on it. Stop by should be perfect ridin weather!

russ95678

Aug 6, 2002
Mey MP, damn good idea.
I just got talked into riding somewhere around here tomorrow. My fault; I should've got posted earlier! Thanks for the offer.
Russ.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…