Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
I will be posting detailed directions by editing this thread. I am just too tired right now to do it. Man, If you want techinical at Moonrocks, I was introduced to it today. I am BEAT!

Feel free to ask any questions also and I will reply.

Mimi is going to be making maps again this year that I will hand out probably at the bike storage area. All the bikes are being stored at the Warehouse location. My garage is being taken up by 2 BMW's and my street rod. Anyone want to buy a 2000 323i?

**O.K., Maps are ready from Peppermill to Moonrocks, Moonrocks to hospital, Peppermill to storage. I will hand out at the storage facility.**

Directions to Peppermill: I-80 to 395 South Off at the Plumb lane exit (head west-right) to Virginia St.--> left(South). Peppermill will be less than a mile down Virignia St. on the right. It has its' own signal light into and out of the parking lot (Big Hotel). Those arriving on 395 (N or S), you too will exit at Plumb Lane, and follow the directions from there.

E-mail me for storage directions: Home - strickler@aies.net
Work - dstrickler@luciniparish.com

The commercial facility is a Plumbing Company (Paul's). There will be someone there until 5pm on Wed., Thurs, & Friday. After those hours and weekends I will schedule Pickup and Drop-off times. We will discuss specifics at dinner on Friday to get a group decision on times.

Last edited:

Dirty Dave

Sponsoring Member
Jul 31, 1999
Originally posted by Strick
... All the bikes are being stored at the Warehouse location. My garage is being taken up by 2 BMW's and my street rod. Anyone want to buy a 2000 323i?
Did someone say STREET ROD? :yeehaw: Strick you've been holding out. You make it sound like Dirt Bikin' is 'da bomb' for you. So...what are we driving?

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Im coming Friday afternoon with 2 bikes. Is their a target time and should I bring a cable lock?

Thanks

Jeff

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
The storage location is a plumbing company. Someone (dirtbiker) will be their until 5pm. I will be there to store the bike sometime after that.

I have the maps made up. Post some questions on direcitons, so I don't flail.

Thanks!

BTW: SBC = more hp for the $$ than any other motor, that is why. If it had a high OP Cleveland, I would be very happy.

Unkle Moose

~SPONSOR~
Jan 16, 2001
Hello Strick Are you going to post directions to the Dinner Party on Friday Night.

32 Street Rod Cool, now lets see how well that suspension works during the Drag Races up the hill!!!!

steph

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2002
Strick, wondering if you could post 'Mapquest' user friendly addresses with zips for each of:
1) Peppermill Hotel
2) Storage Warehouse
3) Dinner/Restaurant locations
4) Moonrocks riding/staging area

That way folks could just plug addresses into Mapquest for their specific travel plans ('do it yourself directions'...) and print the directions for themselves.

Just a thought---the area is totally unfamiliar to me. Don't want to burden you with yet another suggestion/request--sounds like you are the hero of this get together.

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Strick-We're coming in on Thursday and we're camping at moonrocks in our RV but we plan on getting a rental car when we come into town so we can go cruise around town without having to break up camp.

Do you have any opinions on the best place to get a rental car?

Last edited:

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Enterprise, Tell them that Lucini/Parish Insurance referred you and you may get the insurance pricing, which is normally cheap.
Their #: (775) 826-2442.

I am tenatively planning on bringing the Porta-potties out on Thursday. I may see you there.

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Cool Strick, I didn't know you had a street rod. What's with the bowtie boat anchor under the hood though? ;) Just kidding, anything that makes noise and goes fast is cool.

Top Bottom