longtime

Oct 7, 1999
Even in the DRN world, where people step up and help each other out on a regular basis, Strick has gone WAY beyond the call of duty. Thanks to many efforts on his part I am now the proud owner of a leftover 2000 GasGas ec300. He really helped out a bunch, and I've never met him before, further proving the point that good deeds often come full circle -- from others (karma, ya know?). He has more than "made even" on the little things I have done for DRN'ers, and I of course fully intend to pass it on to others to whom I may be able to provide some assistance.

Wow. Life is good. DRN is good. Now I can't wait to go riding with Strick, MrWR and the other NorCal/Reno folks. I have a feeling I'll be seeing a lot of somebody's Orange rear fender, though. :eek:

Thanks again, Strick. Oh and btw -- it's only natural to have those feelings of longing and envy when looking at such a fine piece of machinery. Just look at the bright side -- your orange bikes are still nicer than most. :p

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Congrats LT, but I think Framer John said you needed a front Number plate,not the whole bike.

Looking forward to seeing everybody at a track soon, anytime after 9/12

be safe

Cool job Strick

Last edited:

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
Right on Longtime! Congradulations on the new bike.....

And yep Strick is one stand up guy and someone Im glad to call a friend.....

B

biglou

Ditto.

Strick has stepped up and helped with my endless stream on inane jetting questions when I went orange. Great advice giver, he is! I've printed off the PM's to file for future reference.
BTW-LT, those rear fenders are silver!:eek:

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
COOL

Way to go Longtime,

I`ll be sure to make the next Corona ride now, haven`t had the chance to abuse.....er I mean ride a GasGas yet.:p

later mxbundy

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Longtime- is the GasGas a 2-smoker? If so, you're really going to be amazed at how easy it's gonna be to ride compared to those heavy thumpers. (Well, Bundys' thumper isn't heavy!)
Congradulations! Ride report soon?:)

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
:cool:

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
ooooohhhhhhh ding-dang-dookie. Well,... congrats I guess. Everytime I hear of someone getting a new bike, it just makes more jealous.

BTW- I've ridden the '00 300 EC a bit- what a sweet ride. It's either one of those, or a pumpkin. I've got lots of time on my hands to figure out which one.

Next year, I'll be in your shoes. Then we can hook up for a ride.:)

Top Bottom