brianfr

Jan 23, 2004
:confused: I recently got a 2000 kx 250. The suspesion setup feels all out of wack. I can feel what I need to do, but since I had my previous bike dialed in for a while, I can't for the life of me remember what each clicker does. (No manual of course) If some one could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

Front top clicker: Comp or Rebound?
Front bottom clicker: C or R
Rear top clicker (on resovior): C or R
Rear bottom clicker: C or R

Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
OK, on that bike for the front the compression adjustment is the bottom and rebound is the top. Stock settings would prolly be around 8 cliicks out. Softer would be counterclockwise, harder would be clockwise. Rebound would prolly be about 12 clicks out for stock setting.

For the rear compression would be on top and reboound on the bottom. Stock rebound would prolly be about 14 clicks out and compression about 12 clicks out.

Last edited:

Rcannon

~SPONSOR~
Nov 17, 2001
You might think your question is stupid, but it is nothing compared to what you see at the track.

I laughed like crazy at the poor guy trying to dial in his 2003 RM 250. He was adjusting the bottom clicker to beat the band. He then asked me to hold the tape measure. I said sure, what you doing? He said..."Setting my Race sag." The clicker, he said, does not appear to change much....damn Suzuki junk!"

2003YZ125

Jan 25, 2004
set everything back to stock and adjust it 2 clicks out at a time. reason i say 2 at a time is you usually wont feel the difference with only 1 click. after you set the valving, move on to your rebound settings and high speed shock setting. always write down what you adjust and by how much. then if you dont like it you can just go back and reset everything. also, do not tune more than 1 item at a time. do front first. then do rear. ect

Top Bottom