Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Okay, here's your chance to support the site AND get free stuff :aj:
The next 25 members to subscribe get a set of DirtRider.Net arched, 16 mil, diecut fender stickers (they'll last longer than your bike!)...

Starting now.

I'll keep tabs here, so you'll know if any more are available. Has the site been good for ya? Have you learned something? Saved some $$? It's less than a magazine subscription! Help keep this resource going by subscribing!

Be sure to put your SCREEN NAME and address in the comments field so we know where to send the stickers ...

Support DRN (Click Here)

(Note! You DO NOT have to have a paypal account to use paypal... one time transactions, via credit card or personal check work!)

The Fender stickers on the DRN/Service Honda CR500AFX "Internet Bike" for Dirt Rider Magazine (see it in the August issue):
rightside_original.jpg

robwbright

Apr 8, 2005
I'm on it - I'm tired of not having an avatar. ;)

I learn so much here it's the least I can do - although it does cost as much as racing another class this week. :( LOL.

soulmate33

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 29, 2004
Okiewan said:
Soulmate33.. very cool! Thanks for supporting the site.
Its my pleasure to support a great forum! The education and contacts made are priceless!

Thanks again!

Tracy :ride:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Just went for another year Okie. Don't bother with the fendor stickers, I still have a couple of sets laying around. This place is well worth it at 4 times the money! :)

darringer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 2, 2001
Okie,
I just sent payment to upgrade to lifetime! Thanks for the great site!

RMCoastie

~SPONSOR~
Oct 25, 2005
Okie,

How do I take advantage of my subscription? I cant send a message or get an avatar. Is there something special I have to hit or do? Thanks.

RMCoastie

~SPONSOR~
Oct 25, 2005
Okiewan said:
I should have noted... if you use a check with paypal, it waits til it clears to update the account here... but, being the trusting guy I am :whoa: , I'll manually update it for you. Then you can find all the new stuff in "user cp".

Thank You Sir.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
I'd hate to lose my custom avatar privilege because some people feel the need to push the envelope.

:ohmy:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Vic said:
I'd hate to lose my custom avatar privilege because some people feel the need to push the envelope.

:ohmy:
This from the guy with all the NAMBLA posts

Top Bottom