OldassKDX

Nov 9, 2000
Hey guys and gals,
One of the perks for working with the clinically insane is that I am allowed the end of June through August with nothing to do except collect paychecks.....darn! :) Last year I bought back into the sport I'd loved as a teenager! :ride: You know the story......went to college, left the bike at home, now have the money....etc. The problem is that I don't have any riding buddies left and I have all week when the local parks are open without the huge crowds. Now I'm an out of shape trail rider with a decent bike and no one to laugh at how poorly I ride the dang thing! Anybody else got a bunch of time off this summer in the Northwet?

crazycannon75

Apr 27, 2008
I have some time off for a short time, Own a 96' KDX200 & ride the Tillamook area, but don't get out as often as I should. Would like to & am pretty new to this area, Hillsboro, & the Tillamook. Also out of shape & first year since diaper's that I'm back in the GP Serie's, in the Over The Bar's Gang Club, OMRA. Mostly been riding The Dalles, Hood River & Eddieville, been to Brown's Camp, too many Quad's but the Diamond Mill area has been mostly Bike's the few time's I've been there. anyway... I don't have alot of experience on this KDX200 & have yet to get it dialed in for me, but would like to go ride with other's as well & a fellow KDX'r is even better, give me a heads up & I'll see if I'm free to go.

Keep Surfin!!
Tomm (Hillsboro, Or.)

OldassKDX

Nov 9, 2000
Whoa! forgot to check back on this thread! I'm no longer rocking the KDX, its just a bit long in the tooth these days. (mines an old air cooled model....for sale BTW) Now I ride a KX 250 that I'm trying to morph into a reasonable impression of a KDX. (KdX?) So crazy, do you make it North ever, or mostly in OR? I'd probably be down to take a trip south, though. Speedy, I doubt I'll be doing the ISDE just yet. Went on my first big boy ride again last week and though it all started to come back, I'm still too out of shape to whip that bike around all day. Love Olympia though....fun town. You should check out the areas by the waterfront.

SpeedyManiac

Aug 8, 2000
Looks like I'm actually not heading down to Olympia this weekend. I put out my lower back on Sunday out riding so I'm off the bike for a week or so.

Top Bottom