Mx Dude

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2000
Want to go ride Sunday morning, but can't decide whether to go to I5-MX or perhaps Piru. Anyone goning to either one of these tracks Sunday morning ?????? I can only go until around noon due to other commitments, but wanna see if anyone from this board is going to either track before I commit. Hope to see someone...anyone out there :aj:

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
Cliff- i missed this one, but get your arse down to REM at glen helen, how much funner could a saturday morning be???? sign up at 8am, 2x15 mins of practise at 9 am then 2x 15 min motos starting at 10 am- and its all done by 2pm!

next race is first sat in jan. hope to seee you there

just dont race vet beg since that will drop me down one more place! :)

Mx Dude

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2000
Hey Bruce,

I've read alot about the REM races....I may just have to try one, although I haven't raced for a really long time. I'm one of those professional practicers...riding maybe once a month just doesn't cut it when you want to compete. Nevertheless, sounds like fun. It WOULD be a lot of fun lining up on the gate with a bunch of racers.......what class did you say you race ?? Just kidding....I'd actually sign up for a Senior class if I did decide to race.

Keep me posted when the next race is, or when your going to GH to ride and I'll try to make it now that I'm riding again.

Happy Holidays !!!
Cliff

Top Bottom