YZMAN400

Member
Dec 2, 2003
2,491
0
id like to but the Boy is racing Big Air Sat and Sunday. Im booked solid. Not to mention the Honda is puking oil right now :bang:

The WMTR's are looking for help on trail mainenantce of Caberfae Saturday if you feel ambitious. Staging area at the entrance to Caberfae @9.30am I believe. Probably get a free meal out of it :)
 

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
2,358
0
YZMAN400 said:
id like to but the Boy is racing Big Air Sat and Sunday. Im booked solid. Not to mention the Honda is puking oil right now :bang:

DANG! The weekend we don't go and you guys do!
 

TCTrailrider

Member
Jan 19, 2004
980
0
YZMAN400 said:
Not to mention the Honda is puking oil right now :bang:

:)
Not real familiar with the Honda but I hear they have seperate compartments for tranny and crankcase. Heard of a guy that double filled the crank that caused it to puke oil. I'm sure you wouldn't do that, just a thought. :nener:
 

YZMAN400

Member
Dec 2, 2003
2,491
0
TCTrailrider said:
Not real familiar with the Honda but I hear they have seperate compartments for tranny and crankcase. Heard of a guy that double filled the crank that caused it to puke oil. I'm sure you wouldn't do that, just a thought. :nener:

Get yer storries straight...That guy double filled the tranny then drained it dry and rode it for 30 miles. The engine side was fine still. That guy must of been some kind of a bone head huh :nener:
 

YZMAN400

Member
Dec 2, 2003
2,491
0
MXGirl230 said:
DANG! The weekend we don't go and you guys do!

Im sure youll catch up with us at some point. Well be there all summer this year. Boy wants a few of those REALLY tall trophies. He thinks this is his year for the trail class. Its gonna be a loooooong summer me thinks :yikes:


:cool:
 

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
2,933
1
TCTrailrider said:
Gottcha, kinda like two wrongs to make it right. :whoa:


no no no, come on Denny where ya been,,,, its two lefts make a right... If your lost just make two lefts and you'll be right..
 

woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004
322
0
1 woodsy=lost, out of gas and burnt squirrel for dinner
 

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom