Asrith

Jul 18, 2001
Greetings!

Well I am taking a newbie on the trail on Sunday, and wanted to know what you thought would be a good system to try riding with a new person? Maybe the meadows? I am leaving from the Flint area and didnt want to travel more than 3 hours.
Just was looking for suggestions.

Thanks

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Holton Horseshoe is a pretty good spot for beginers.

Its a tight trail but if its young kids that are riding it it dont seem to bother them all that much (them younguns seem to squirt between the trees better than us big kids) plus it has a nice dirt base vs sand that make up much of our trails.

Its a little woopy but for the kids that dont seem to be that big of a deal. And riding at a kids pace the woops aint that much of an issue for us big kids either.

I'd recomend Horseshoe over Holton as Horseshoe has 2 smaller loops that you can play on vs 1 bigger one at Holton.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
ceder creek. sand and whooped but wide and easy. just watch out for the four wheelers. might check out gladwin sand and to many four wheelers

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
70 marlin said:
ceder creek. sand and whooped but wide and easy. just watch out for the four wheelers. might check out gladwin sand and to many four wheelers

As dry as its been this summer, stay faaaaaar away from Cedar Creek. The sand woops have got to be bottomless by now :|

Asrith

Jul 18, 2001
yeah I have to come up with something....

anyone been able to get on ktm talk? website has been down for last few days...

Top Bottom