LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Sunday the 19th

Anyone up to a ride at the 500 on Sunday. Start around 9ish? :yeehaw:

Last edited:

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
i gotta work.......this sucks. we really missed you at dirtweek.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Justin's got really crappy timing :moon:

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
The way my timing is I'm just happy to see my house in the daylight on Wednesday nights and Saturday Mornings ;) Boy I need a ride bad.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Originally posted by mx547

are you ever not there?

I wish that was true. Other than DirtWeek I have hardly ridden since early summer. That is getting ready to change. :yeehaw:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'll be there if I can finish up three PITA jobs in Ponca City today.

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Ouch, the last trip out ended with a little get off. It was a slow fall. I was barely able to get out of bed. I have a Dr. appointment in a little while. Hip is sore but not broke, left shoulder has a seperation, right thumb is swollen, sternum is hurting bad, can't move neck without it hurting. But hey it was a great ride. Thanks Dwreck and Craig for being there. :thumb:

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I'm not certain who picked the bike up. I was too busy flopping on the ground like fish out of water. ;)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by justql
I was too busy flopping on the ground like fish out of water. ;)

OUCH!&nbsp; Maybe it is a good thing that I left and went to work.&nbsp; The VOODOO happened to some else for a change. ;)&nbsp;&nbsp; Sorry to hear you hurt Justin.&nbsp;

Originally posted by justql
Thanks Dwreck and Craig for being there.]/QUOTE]

&nbsp;:thumb:

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
JustQL certainly had the bad karma....
First it was his radiator shroud when he and Bswift had an impromptu 'meeting of the minds' at the log crossing.
Then it was the domino effect when he took out Dwreck.
Then finally the body slam to end the day.

I must say the KTM held up admirably to all the abuse inflicted upon it!

I, for one, had a great day of riding. Dust was minimal as I brought up the rear, and nobody witnessed the numerous spodely near-disasters that were survived.

Terry, Don, Lorin, Butch.... you guys owe us for missing.... ;)

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Thanks Craig. I had forgotten about the "domino affect" :o Three guys just taking a break from riding. The one in front tries to throw his leg over the bike, ends up falling over with the bike taking the second bike with him which in turn took the second rider down. It might have to do with the fact I've only ridden three times since June. :uh:

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
It was a good day to ride! At least until Justin took the header... scared me, first thought out of my head was collar bone as I watched him get "dashed to bits on the jagged rocks below." (Bugs Bunny talk) If you don't believe he went down hard just ask to see the gouges on his helmet at the next ride. Can't blame the bike, I was very impressed with it, I think you can chalk that wreck up to fatigue. I could see Justin's tongue hanging out of his helmet about 10 minutes earlier when he tipped over and took me out. Hope you heal up soon. I was impressed with how well Brian rode so soon after surgery and of course Craig was smooth, fast and error free as usual. Hey lets go ride again some time that was fun.

Top Bottom