gwcrim

~SPONSOR~
Oct 3, 2002
You know what's sad? It's sad that the American public could be offended or outraged at the two incidences of skin at the Superbowl. I mean c'mon. We all have nekkid bodies under our clothes.

I say if you were offended you need to join the Taliban.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
man, that sign writing is really offensive :laugh:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
I wasn't personally offended by seeing a boob. I was offended because I thought I was watching a football game, on public TV, during prime time, with my kids, and that the show's producers and/or performers felt that sex and nudity *needed* to be a part of that experience.

gwcrim said:
I say if you were offended you need to join the Taliban.
This statement would be worthy of a response if it weren't so ludicrious...

gwcrim

~SPONSOR~
Oct 3, 2002
Smit-dog, I'm with you if the thing was intentional. And there appears to be evidence that it was. (Well of course the streaker was intentional!)

I didn't watch the half time show because that whole genre of music and the goofy body grabbing that goes with it is pretty crude, IMO.

Now where's my turban???

I'll tell ya what torques my nuts is TV like Will & Grace. I walk out of the room when my wife watches that. It's just too flagrantly faggish. What ever happened to being discrete with ones sex life?

dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
Stop threadjacking my 'streaker appreciation' thread you terrorists! ;)

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Personally, I think "Will & Grace" is hilarious. And I think that "Friends" is a great show too. Problem is, neither one should be on during prime time before 9pm. We can't watch either show while our kids are around.

And you know what's going to happen in a couple of years.... shows like "Will & Grace" will be in syndication (if they aren't already), and shown as re-runs during the 4pm-8pm "TV as a babysitter" timeslot. :| Great writing, but the content should be reserved for adults, not kids.

I grew up during the dawning age of cable, and remember watching a scrambled version "Saturday Night Fever", hoping to catch even a brief glimpse of illicit, R-rated nudity. Kids today can just watch football. :think:

Heck, I ended up deviant enough watching the "Beverly Hillbillies" and "Lost in Space"; I fear for the aberrant depths our youth of today will plummet! :debil:

Dead... here's your streaker back... :moon:

Last edited:
Top Bottom