oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
How many of you are going to sit down and watch it? How many are more interested in the commercials?
I am a diehard football fan but the last few years I just can not get excited about the game (or the commercials). I will turn it on but usually by the 2nd quarter I am drifting away and by 2nd half gone. At least this year the Anaheim 3 SX is starting at 5PM (central) so I can flip back and forth :aj: .

It is truely a shame when the majority of people tuning in to watch the biggest sporting event of the year are watching mainly for the breaks in the action :think:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
It is truely a shame when the majority of people tuning in to watch the biggest sporting event of the year are watching mainly for the breaks in the action
You sure about that Dave?
I'm going to watch it after A3, cuase it's in killer hi-def and they will be using that Matrix style camera effect on replays :)

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
I guess I feel more are watching for commercials because everyone I talk to has said that and all the hype lately seems to center on them. I know it isn't because the Packers aren't there because the last time they were I still had trouble sitting thru the game.
As for Hi Def TV :worship: we just got color TV in these parts :laugh:
OH well sttle in it's 30 minutes or so to kick off :thumb:

skipro3

Mod Ban
Dec 14, 2002
I turn on the game so I can eat and not feel guilty. Let's see....
1. cocktail weines
2. hotwings
3. spam
4. deep fried jalepinio poppers
5. deep fried mozzerella cheese sticks
6. margaritas
7. beer
8. cheetoes
Am I forgetting anything?

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Damn if this isn't one the most BORING superbowls in years. Highlight of the game so far was seeing Paul Sr., Paulie and Mikie. Or maybe we can watch NE stall out here at th e20 and miss another field goal...

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
GAWD THIS GAME SUCKS!!! Time to turn the channel...

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Now we are getting some game

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
It was an ugly 0-0 for most of the first half...w/ equally ugly commercials for the most part. Man, I miss the Bud Bowls. The bets being made off of those were as fun as the game.

Wraith

Do the impossible its fun
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
Boy this half time sucks, I mean really really sucks. Oh my .............

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Kid Rock actually sang and whoa...Justin Timberlake just showed Janet's pastied up boob. That was kind of cool...

skipro3

Mod Ban
Dec 14, 2002
Dang! Did I see Janet's nippular area? They turned out the lights too fast. They should let both offensive teams clear the field of streakers.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
A3 then flip thru the channels. Do my unemployment claim and surf. Might have to build an Ark with ice skiies to boot!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Panther's lead with 7 mins. to go.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Pats by 7 with 3 mins. to go.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Tied! Minute 8 seconds left. Second half has been good.

Top Bottom