supercross in Indy...anyone going?

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
Hey all. I've been quiet for a while. Had to jump on and say, that I got my tix to see Supercross at Lucas Oil in Indy. This will be my first time attending supercross and I'm darn excited!!!! got good seats too. anyone here goin?
Mc-G :ride:

fatcat216v2

Aug 29, 2009
IndyMX is going.

I am not going. Again. And there isn't even an arenacross anywhere in the uppermidwest either!!!

Justalonewolf is accepting "send Tolle to SX" paypal contributions via spiderwebmxpics@gmail.com. Her Ninja is nervous about the 15 hours through 5 blizzard zones....go figure. 350 for airfare and however much a ticket and she's all over it. lol.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
I might have a line on a ticket to the race for her.. Not 100% sure yet.

I've had my tix since the weekend they went on Sale!

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
sweet! where ya sittin? trackside I'd bet.haha. I got front rown of section 343.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
HA!.. I'm sitting right above you.. I'm in the front row of 443...

I like it better up in the upper levels.. Can see more.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Don't have my tickets yet but I have my hotel reservation so my son and I will be coming down with a side trip to MX-Tech with our suspension. I've been meaning to call about tickets, anyone got a good seating map? Like Indy I prefer to be up a bit higher.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I have seen 2 different track lay outs. I do not like sitting on the start side. 1 layout showed the start flopped from last year. I do NOT have my tickets yet, and they are going fast. My back is really flaring up, time to dust off the wheelchair, again! I am looking into the freestyle/rock concert the night before? Discount tickets and is this the pit party that Indy NEVER has? Ah to nestle down to a seat next to Chadwick and talk of old moves? I can't wait! Vintage Bob

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Chili said:
Don't have my tickets yet but I have my hotel reservation so my son and I will be coming down with a side trip to MX-Tech with our suspension. I've been meaning to call about tickets, anyone got a good seating map? Like Indy I prefer to be up a bit higher.

300 section is the first upper tier, then 400 section is right above that. But only by about 10 rows.

Those are probably the best bets Chili..

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
I have seen 2 different track lay outs. I do not like sitting on the start side. 1 layout showed the start flopped from last year. I do NOT have my tickets yet, and they are going fast. My back is really flaring up, time to dust off the wheelchair, again! I am looking into the freestyle/rock concert the night before? Discount tickets and is this the pit party that Indy NEVER has? Ah to nestle down to a seat next to Chadwick and talk of old moves? I can't wait! Vintage Bob

That freestyle event your thinking about.. That's not the night before Bob, it's 2 weeks before. Better check your calendar.

fatcat216v2

Aug 29, 2009
Geez- somebody talk Old Guy and his family into going so I can hitch a ride and I'll but my ticket today!!

Oh, and talk them into giving me a ride, too.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Thanks Gary, saved me some coin! Do you see the track layout with the start leaving the home side, or away? Oldguy showed up last year at the last minute? Doug, just leave that stuff next to the propane tank. Noo, wait a minute, seeing Jeremy is as good as his work, maybe better! Say Hello! I will be down there a few times, soon, if I am lucky? Vintage Bob

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Just saw the commercial Bob, that FMX thing is 2 weeks prior to SX.. Feb 6th..

Get your SX Tix, Trina is starting to get antsy.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
And the starting line is against the home side? To the left of center? And if this is all correct, the away side should be better, first turn? Or I've got it backwards? Vintage Bob

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
thats what it looked like to me. Are you front row of that section Gary? if so...good 'ol game of pass me a beer?hahahaha. No spitting!!! My father in law and I are going. Our goal is to not get too sauced too early. My wife is pregnant so my beer intake has dropped dramatically!

Do you all know if you're allowed to leave and come back in?

01HondaCR

May 31, 2001
You could leave when it was in the old dome so i am assuming it's the same. You just have to have your ticket stub and a little card that they hand you when you leave.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Yeah, you can come and go.. But like at the Dome, at a certain time, you are in or out.. they stop the pass out thing sometime right before racing starts.. Not sure what time though. I always go at about 12:30, and stay until the end.. Never have left the building yet.

Yeah, I'm in the first row of our section.. The only way to fly.

01HondaCR

May 31, 2001
I usually go watch a little practice, then walk over to circle centre mall and see whats going on over there and get some pizza and walk back. It's a pretty good time.

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
Sweet Gary. I'll be sure to wave and/or say hey. If you see a nerd in a black jacket with FMF embroidered really big...that's me!haha

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
hahahaha. better than a mr. s#@t head hat!haha

Top Bottom