BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Let me start by saying, DRN is a Free Site. All it takes to be a member is an email address and a few clicks of your mouse.
However, the reallity is that nothing in life is truely "free". As a SUPPORT TEAM member you help offset the costs of web space, equipment, and software. There are some other perks as well.:) There will be a exciting announcement coming that everyone will enjoy.
So, if you can, become a SUPPORT TEAM member. This is entirely voluntary. No one will twist your arm or think of you any differently if you CHOOSE not to help. DRN members have access to the best info, most knowledgeable people, and the most compassionate/passionate dirtbikers around the WORLD. Continue your enjoyment.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
i tried. paypal sucks. i have to wait a week for my password to come back.

nevermind, i think it worked this time. why did it give me that message about a password coming via snail mail?

Last edited:

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
It knows your a true motohead that is use to having to do two motos before the raced is over.:p ;)

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
You guys and gals that aren’t on the support team don’t know what you’re missing. I’m sure most of you have already heard about the private jet and the over flowing wet bar but there is more to it than just that. You have the satisfaction of knowing that you are contributing to the best dirt bike site in the world, literally. I’m sure a lot of you have seen the other sites and can see for your self the benefits of DRN. You get a nice clean format and good solid answers to tough questions. And it is a good place for anyone because the moderators and admins keep it that way. It’s not cheap and or easy but with the support of the members it can continue to be a great site.

It doesn’t cost that much to become a support team member but if you don’t have the money right now, start cutting out some junk food and put the money aside. It is well worth it.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
It's your choice!

If you don't want to don't. If you can't afford it, don't. On the other hand, if you can AND want to, DO IT. Great things are coming soon. Be a part of it.
Support Team membership is not a requirement at DRN. It is a passion. DRN members love this sport. DRN gives us all a place to share our triumps and tribulations, a smile and a tear, a heated exchange and a laugh or two. No arm twisting, just give it a thought and DO IT if you can.;)

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Hey BSWIFT. Is Taraker done with the corporate helicopter yet? JPIvy wants to use it next weekend.:)

desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
Ol89r... I've already got it reserved for next weekend. We were going to fly around SoCal and scope out some new trails. You and JPIvey are more than welcome to join. It holds six you know.:)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Not sure about the schedule on the chopper but I got dibs on the RV for the Dallas SX.:p

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
BSWIFT has a valid point. Allot of people have put a serious amount of time & effort into DRN for everyone's enjoyment & to help further promote the sport of dirt biking. This site is free to the public. This site promotes our sport through positive family interaction & quality feedback from experienced racers & riders alike.

I have been a member of this site for quite some time and I know DRN has shortened my learning curve, and as a result the expense of riding, so much so that when there was an opportunity to help offset some of the cost incurred there was no question in my mind what the right thing to do was.

Some people may not have the funds available & that's cool. As a father of a new born & stay at home mom I can relate. Others are new here & not sure what DRN has to offer, inevitably most people see the benefit & value of DRN.

I hope this site continues to grow & move in the direction it has been over the last few years. I will continue to support DRN & hope ya'll will join me in that endeavor.:cool:

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
That was fast. Now I have a few questions.

1) Who do I talk to to reserve the jet? (I would like to use it for the Reno trip)
2) Can the jet transport my Scooter and gear?
3) What brand of Vodka is served at the free flowing wet bar? (I like Absolute)
4) Who do I thank for sending the Cuban cigars?

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
You talked me into it, I'll be renewing my Life time membership in March

Want to make sure I have all this great info for the next 48 yrs

Thank god for the magnum class

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by Truespode

Yeah, but you are missing the point that my private nickname is B.A.R. (Big Annoying Redneck) :)

Do you really want a wet BAR now?

LOL
Ivan
As long as it's not sweaty wet BAR

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by thumbs
4) Who do I thank for sending the Cuban cigars?

Before you start thanking anyone you better ask Gomer where they have been.:scream:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Hey Pivey, let us know when the wife isn't watching you post!!:)
Ah, dirt biking, the next best thing to marraige. :D
Wife Loving Elk

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
So what's the damage, I guess I should help out since I frequent this site often! Since I'll be sending money I'll have to tell my wife how much I'm really on this site and how much I've benefited from it. If I'm not on for a while have the police check my residence! :)
Elk

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
$39 per year.
$109 lifetime.

Elk - You can use the money that you save on ammo, unless of course you already spent it on donuts.;)

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Originally posted by a454elk
Hey Pivey, let us know when the wife isn't watching you post!!:)

Ok she's gone....not necesarily in that order...bye

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by thumbs
$39 per year.
$109 lifetime.

i'm gambling that this site stays together at least three more years. therefore, i paid for the lifetime membership. i think it's a safe bet. of course if this site ceases to exist, there will be a pro-rated refund. right okie?:eek:

Top Bottom