the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
I need anyone and everyone's help this weekend out at Teagle Wash .... finishing up work on the Ghost Rider. We'll be at Teagle all weekend. Anyone who can come out please do. Support your District 37 enduro series.

Call me for directions and details.

Eric
323 663 6675

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Eric.

Check your PM's

Ol'89r

CPT Jack

~SPONSOR~
Jun 27, 2000
I can get out there Sat. evening or early Sun.

Thumbsy?

bishop_d

Oct 12, 2001
Eel, did you guys do any more work on the course Sunday afternoon? If not, then about 30 miles of stakes and arrows still need to be done. With a decent crew, that could be knocked out Saturday with no problem, then everyone could ride the course for fun Sunday. Looks like it's going to be a good loop. I can't wait to ride it at speed. To bad I have to go to a Boy Scout camp with my son this weekend, I'd love to come help again.

BTW Eel, I believe Mcassle is coming out to help work a check race weekend. Can you hook him and I up on one of your first loop checks?

deano...

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Brett - glad to see u pop up on the board. We talked about you last weekend ... wondering how you were ... we have stakes / arrows and some light ribbon left. I'll be out there early Saturday morn through Sunday afternoon ... hope to see you. We could really use the help ...

Deano - 1st of all thanks a million for all your hard work and knowledge last weekend. It was awesome to work with you. I'm sure we can set you up with Matt on a check ... I'll shoot Annie an email and let her know you and Matt are on point for a 1st loop check. Any preferences?

brett r

Nov 6, 2000
No riding this summer just surfing river and drawing. I did get out to Pismo a couple weeks ago but only got in about 20 miles, they have really closed alot of that place down. Hope to get out to Teagle tonight but if I don't I will see you next weekend for sure. B

bishop_d

Oct 12, 2001
No Sweat Eel, just doing my part. It's some what expected that most of the club puts in a few hours for this event. I'm still a little bummed that we had to pull that mile. It was some good single track, not real technical, but fun. We could have tied it in almost as quick as we pulled it, but everyone else was getting impatient. Still plenty of course left.

I don't really want to discuss check locations here, so go ahead and put me where ever you need me. I think I know where most of the checks are with a little refreshing. My only preference would be not to pull 10 miles of ribbon with 2 guys! I will probably have my son come flip cards or run the chain check also!

As of right now, I'm hoping to show up Thursday night or Friday morning before the race. Not sure when Matt is going to make it yet. Figured him and I would run the loop at speed once when he got there. Might give my son a shot at it on his new KX85 also, just take him around the harder stuff.

Have a good weekend!

Deano...

Top Bottom