Sure is quiet in here...and the Flame forum

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I expected it to be slow in here but not in the flame forum. I guess we know who all the complainers are now :p

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
I happen to miss the days of the "old" Flame forum, Pure entertainment :p

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Echos ain't spooky.  What Ivan has done to the mod forum IS!  Okie goes to DW and Ivan goes to town.... frufru colors on the walls, lace curtains, floral prints on the sofas, and we now have to take our shoes off before we go in there.  Now, it's not all bad... it does smell better in there, but that's probably cause Speedy is away at DW and is not cooking boca burgers in there. :)

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by TwinSpar
...frufru colors on the walls, lace curtains, floral prints on the sofas, and we now have to take our shoes off before we go in there...
Ya mean it wasn't like that in there before :think: :debil: I do have to say that Ivan is doing a super job of keeping the members on the straight and narrow :thumb:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by RM_guy
I do have to say that Ivan is doing a super job of keeping the members on the straight and narrow :thumb:

Yup!!!  :thumb:

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
frufru colors on the walls, lace curtains, floral prints on the sofas
We don't need a description of your House :laugh:

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by bsmith
I happen to miss the days of the "old" Flame forum, Pure entertainment :p

The Flame forum has become the f-LAME forum. Bore - Ring!

Yup. It is quiet in here. Too quiet... :eek:

-jeffd

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Ya mean it wasn't like that in there before :think: :debil: I do have to say that Ivan is doing a super job of keeping the members on the straight and narrow :thumb:

Not just me... don't forget Rich missed out on DW too so he's been keeping things clean.

As a matter of fact, the floral pattern in the mod forum was his idea :)

Ivan

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
Yes, you can here a pin drop these days.

so what happened with RIch? i thought he was at DW so i couldnt figure how he was managing to post- he must be mega busy since he hasnt replied to any of my retarded pms, LOL (if you are out there Rich, dont worry about the carb stuff, its under control!:))

i spoke with eric last week and it sounded like they were running all pver to get the new shop up and running, i hope all is well.

that said, i dont think all the stories we will hear about DW03 will make us feel any better about not being there, see you there in 04, i cant miss out for a 2nd time

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by Truespode
...Not just me... don't forget Rich missed out on DW too so he's been keeping things clean...
Yeah, I saw some of his work too (and damn fine work it is!!) but when Twinnie went out of his way to mention you I figured I should too. Don't ask me why...it's Friday. :confused:

Besides, my big boss (VP of engineering) just quit today and I've been bummed out. He is a great guy and it sounds like politics at the top forced him out. It makes me nervous about the future.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
my big boss (VP of engineering) just quit today and I've been bummed out. He is a great guy and it sounds like politics at the top forced him out. It makes me nervous about the future.

I know that feeling.

I feel for you man. Keep your chin up.

Ivan

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by bclapham
he must be mega busy since he hasnt replied to any of my retarded pms, LOL

Sorry about that Bruce, I've been trying to get caught up on e-mails and PMs. :eek: Work jammed me up so DW had to get cancelled for me and Diane. :whiner: Next year for sure.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
I expected it to be slow in here but not in the flame forum. I guess we know who all the complainers are now :p

Shhhhhh! Not so loud RM_guy. :eek:

Some of us are using this time to catch up on our sleep. :confused: :laugh: :laugh:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Originally posted by Truespode

Not just me... don't forget Rich missed out on DW too so he's been keeping things clean.

As a matter of fact, the floral pattern in the mod forum was his idea :)

Ivan

I believe the floral pattern was in fact Ivan's idea. The lace was Rich's. :laugh:

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Well I just got home and all though I had a blast, it feels good to be here. Now I gotta go find my family.

Top Bottom