cnielse5

~SPONSOR~
Feb 22, 2005
No surprise here: :moon:

September 1, 2005

Bubba will miss last two nationals

Racer X has learned that James Stewart will apparently miss the last two nationals of the year, as the injuries he suffered in his crash at Broome-Tioga will require more time to heal. There has been no official word yet from Team Kawasaki, but it is hoped that Stewart will be back in time to race the U.S. Open in Las Vegas in October.

There were also rumors that Stewart might debut the KX450F at Steel City or Glen Helen, but that obviously won’t be the case, as he will sit out the last two races of the 2005 outdoor season.

Stay tuned to Racer X Online for more on this breaking story.

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
Well i used to like to be proved correct about bubba, but now i dont, i want him to ride and have a race with rc, im just wondering if i will even dl the next few nationals.

tyesai

Nov 4, 2004
Darn, I was really looking forward for him to run half a motto and then crashing and quitting and not running the second one. Now what are us internet bashers going to gripe about!!!!

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
thats really weird..........i think i might be psychic, does it also say anything about RC taking a 1-1............ i have another weird feeling on that :think: KW on a 2-2

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
tyesai said:
Darn, I was really looking forward for him to run half a motto and then crashing and quitting and not running the second one. Now what are us internet bashers going to gripe about!!!!
Well said, Tysai! (er, well, at least I think so.) No more fuel for this fire tonight!

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
i want him to ride and have a race with rc

When's that NOT happened? RC's just better , for whatever reason (fear, injury, CNS disease, psyched out, bike....??)--how better can you serve someone's ass up to them than catching them from behind, passing them and then leaving them? It's happened several times now, and Stewart can't do anything about it.

Personally, I think Stewart will get his crap together and has a lot more to offer.

So if you guys spell humor=humour, what's humorous? Humourous?

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
I believe Stewart WILL be a winner with maturity...RC might think so too. But right now, as soon as Bubba tries to match RC's speed outdoors, he's riding over his head. Can you say PASTRANA? Travis too, is an incredible rider, but when on the edge...and then some...Bubba and Travis seem to have "brain fart" in common.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Central Nervous System

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Bubba's got Rickyitus. :nod:

MAECHO

Mod Ban
Aug 8, 2005
How about refreshing your memory during the supercross season when BUBBA came back from an injury,dominated RC in [1] orlando heat race and main before crashing,[2]Dallas,BUBBA put it down to RC in the heat race and RC going down twice and got sent to ride a semi,still got dominated by BUBBA in the main, [3]Pontiac,BUBBA dominated RC in the heat race, crashed in the main after dominating the first 4laps [4]Seattle,BUBBA dominated the heat race went on to dominate the main, with RC getting passed by kevin RC took third almost got passed by CR who worked from behind after crashing to take 4th.[5]Houston,BUBBA went 1-1 dominated everyone including RC. There was no horsepower mismatch, both BUBBA and RC were riding 2strokes and remember this is BUBBA's first season on a big bike. BUBBA deserves as much respect as RC whether you like him or not.
nephron said:
When's that NOT happened? RC's just better , for whatever reason (fear, injury, CNS disease, psyched out, bike....??)--how better can you serve someone's ass up to them than catching them from behind, passing them and then leaving them? It's happened several times now, and Stewart can't do anything about it.

Personally, I think Stewart will get his crap together and has a lot more to offer.

So if you guys spell humor=humour, what's humorous? Humourous?

Ryone

Jun 18, 2004
MAECHO said:
How about refreshing your memory during the supercross season when BUBBA came back from an injury,dominated RC ...
:think: :think: :think:
All I have to say about that rampant post is that Ricky DOMINATED the points standings when it was all said and done. Reed was DOMINATED by Ricky the first 7 rounds, then Ricky went into "protect" mode.
DOMINATION is what has been happening in Motocross the past 6 years.
Bubba's run in SX last year was either a win, or a crash... not DOMINATION.

I feel DOMINATED.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
MAECHO said:
BUBBA deserves as much respect as RC whether you like him or not.

When his accomplishments match RC's, then BUBBA will deserve as much respect as RC. RC = most DOMINANT rider of ALL TIME. BUBBA not so much (well, not yet anyway). Therefore, BUBBA deserves less respect than RC. It's pretty simple, really.

BTW, whether you like it or not, BUBBA pulled off in multiple races without an explanation. Tha just might DIMINISH the respect that some people have for BUBBA.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
R acist haters!

:laugh:

xsnrg

Jul 20, 2004
I think Bubba's head got too big for his helmet and it put too much pressure on his brain. Get the boy a bigger helmet to relieve the pressure, or stop giving him so much limelight so his head will shrink, and he may be eventually be back someday. Ricky is actually helping him with this a lot I think by serving him up a fresh slice of humble pie every time they meet on Sunday.

MAECHO

Mod Ban
Aug 8, 2005
I didn't know crashing twice in a heat race and get sent to a semi, equals "protect mode", i thought he was trying hard to catch BUBBA on a 2stroke. With all that said, supercross season is just around the corner, to forget all this BUBBA bashing.
Ryone said:
:think: :think: :think:
All I have to say about that rampant post is that Ricky DOMINATED the points standings when it was all said and done. Reed was DOMINATED by Ricky the first 7 rounds, then Ricky went into "protect" mode.
DOMINATION is what has been happening in Motocross the past 6 years.
Bubba's run in SX last year was either a win, or a crash... not DOMINATION.

I feel DOMINATED.

Ryone

Jun 18, 2004
MAECHO said:
I didn't know crashing twice in a heat race and get sent to a semi, equals "protect mode"...
Maybe you didn't watch the same supercross season I did.
MAECHO said:
With all that said, supercross season is just around the corner, to forget all this BUBBA bashing.
Bubba bashing? :think: Not in this thread. There are plenty of other threads that have been going around all MX season with plenty of Bubba bashing. This one doesn't hold a candle to the others.

Ryan

MAECHO

Mod Ban
Aug 8, 2005
We talking about crashing twice in the dallas heat race [i have all last sx season tapes]while in your so called ''protect mode'' you need to be upfront to protect not taking 2nd/3rd or crashing ending up in a semi. PLAIN SIMPLE PUT BUBBA AND RC ON THE SAME STROKE BIKE AND CUT ALL THIS ''PROTECT MODE'' BS. RC DONT HAVE NON ON BUBBA , WATCH THE NEXT SX.SEASON.
Ryone said:
Maybe you didn't watch the same supercross season I did.

Bubba bashing? :think: Not in this thread. There are plenty of other threads that have been going around all MX season with plenty of Bubba bashing. This one doesn't hold a candle to the others.

Ryan

Last edited:

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
we'll just see RC take the first 8 rounds, then start gearing up for outdoors on the 4 stroke .........all while still just coasting (maybe washing out x2 and ending up in a semi) to the championship on a 2 stroke.....WAY WAY AHEAD OF BUBBLES.
of course bubba may get a race or two if he can stay on 2 wheels long enough while riding over his head trying to beat a guy in protect/title grab mode who is coasting :nener:

2nd or 3rd is up front, up front enough to skip the last race and still get the trophy bubbles will have to wait for the faster man to retire to get

motoXman2005

Jul 23, 2005
"PROTECT Mode" as in... Make sure you bring Suzuki the SX championship.
That was RC's number one priority for the season.

As a mature rider he knows what he has to do for Suzuki and
his other sponsors who, in the end, pay him millions to do what
he loves to do. Ride/Race/Live!

The whole Bubba VS. RC will never be what we expect it to be.
RC is a champion for a different era and Bubba might be a champion for the next era.

Top Bottom