AinChains

Oct 3, 2005
Just bought a 06 KX 250 and have had a couple sessions at the track. The rear end of the bike feels kinda nervous and wants to kick out. The front feels like it wants it wants to wash out a bit. I am going to check the sag this week and I have yet to adjust anything on the bike suspension wise. I weigh 165 lbs and I am intermediate rider. Any suggestions or recomendations appreciated.

KX02

Jan 19, 2004
I found that on my 2005 KX250 my front fork was not set at the correct height in the triple clamps from the factory. They were set too low in the clamps. After I raised them up, the front end sticks really well. You are the same weight as I am and after looking into it, it seems that one size softer spring front and rear will also be in order. I would imagine that if your springs are too hard for you as well, that could have something to do with your problems. Check your manual for your stock spring rates and then compare to reccommended ones from a suspension shop such as Race Tech. :cool:

Anssi

May 20, 2001
I don't like mine either. I have a thread in the suspension forum. I ordered a Pro Circuit linkage but they are backordered until next month.

Top Bottom