Suspension Question

cgreene

Nov 9, 2001
I just had the front and rear suspension done -- stiffer springs, etc. -- and have ridden it only a few times since this mod. Everything is fantastic...except I have a few droplets of oil on the garage floor that is coming from the bottom of one of the forks where the damping adjustment is located. Any advice on what I need to check out on this is very much appreciated.

canyncarvr

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 1999
Maybe just tighten the main valve. Preferably have the people that 'fixed' it repair it. At the very least, tell them about it.

Or is it not the valve, but from the adjuster itself? I'd be calling them up yesterday.
Hope they are close by!

dig

Apr 18, 2002
does having your front and back suspension done make it where you can actaully jump jumps without worrying about your suspension bounding out everytime

kmurr

Jan 30, 2001
I't depends on what you have it set up for. I bought my bike from a 190lb. pro and could jump off of the world and land ok. I ride harescrambles so I had it revalved for that and it works great in the woods now but it will bottom more on flat landings.

About the leak-- I would already be on the phone!

Ken

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…