roberto06

Feb 12, 2006
Hi all,

I recently got a 2003 kdx200 like new, and I know that perhaps is a bit ridiculous question but I was yesterday trying to check the suspension stock settings. No prob in the back, but I could not find the proper screw other than the bleeding screws in top of the bars. Where are they?, there are not pictures of them in ther owner´s manual!.

Please help and thanks.
Rob

glad2ride

Jul 4, 2005
Remove the rubber plugs with a small flat screwdriver and then you will see them. If you use a flashlight, you can see that one side of the rubber plugs are flat, and you can try to pry it out from there, or just jab the crap out of it and yank. :-)

roberto06

Feb 12, 2006
glad2ride said:
Remove the rubber plugs with a small flat screwdriver and then you will see them. If you use a flashlight, you can see that one side of the rubber plugs are flat, and you can try to pry it out from there, or just jab the crap out of it and yank. :-)

Yeah thanks,

Of course I saw the ruber caps at the bottoms, there are pictures of them, but I was guessing they were just for damping regulation, and I should find "compression" screw at the top, as in some other bikes I had.

Something like in the rear, you have two diferent screws for diferent thinks: 1.How fast you allow the oil inside to compress, and 2nd how fast "rebounds" the spring. This ia apart of the spring's load, obviously.

Bye and thanks again!.

Rob

Top Bottom