Toothmech

Oct 21, 2004
Hey all, I'm in Big Rapids, MI (1 hr north of Grand Rapids) and am looking for a shop to set up my 2003 WR450's suspension with heavier springs and revalve them for me. Does anyone know of a shop in west michigan that does this kind of work? If I have to I will send out the stuff, but would rather find someone I can talk to. If anyone has a good shop they can recommend, I'd appreciate hearing about it. Thanks!

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Dave Hall owner of All Seasons Repair (ASR Racing) does suspension work, he's located in Jenison . He did my suspension on my CR for me. He does all of Kyle Glass' suspension and quite a few other fast Michigan mxers. He's awesome with suspension and carb work.

(616) 662-8601

Also Pro Action is set up with Lake Cycle in Grand Haven.

Bob of Renegade (previously Pro Action) is in Lawrence. He has trackside support at many of the tracks here.
Actually, nevermind...that one is a bit of a drive from Big Rapids area. It's a drive from here...

Last edited:

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Don Marsh suspension & welding shop! They also sell lawn tractors and swimming pools too. Blain is the one to ask for! Cheap moneys!

DW

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Wolverine423 said:
Don Marsh suspension & welding shop! They also sell lawn tractors and swimming pools too. Blain is the one to ask for! Cheap moneys!

DW

DW, back off on the Alieve for a few days there buddy. :nod:

Richter415

Jun 23, 2006
I've had buddys that used MCr and Tech Care with good luck. I only live about 20 minutes from BR right on M-20 My family owns Lakeside Motor Sports

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
DW you forgot TIRE repair!
Once I started to offer free BLING & SWAG with each order DW became my best customer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree with Freddy I think you are training to hard.
Don

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
TOOTHMECH,
I'VE HAD EXCELLENT RESULTS WITH TECH-CARE IN WATERFORD, ALTHOUGH IT IS A HAUL FROM BIG RAPIDS. I LIVE IN THE LANSING AREA,AND I USUALLY DRIVE THERE TO DROP IT OFF AND TALK TO THEM FACE TO FACE, THEN HAVE THEM SHIP IT BACK TO ME WHEN IT IS DONE. THIS SEEMS TO WORK OUT VERY WELL. CHECK OUT THEIR WEB-SITE :TECH-CARE.COM THEY HAVE A FORM YOU CAN PRINT OFF AND FILL OUT IF YOU DECIDE TO SHIP IT TO THEM, OR GIVE THEM A CALL AT 248-666-8564. ASK FOR JEFF IN THE SUSPENSION DEPT. I RIDE WITH A GROUP WHO HAVE ALL USED TECH-CARE AND THEY ARE ALL VERY SASTISFIED WITH THE RESULTS. THE KEY TO GETTING IT SET-UP RIGHT IS TO BE HONEST ABOUT YOUR RIDING ABILITY, AND THE TERRAIN YOU RIDE IN. IF YOU WANT ANYMORE INFO DROP ME AN E-MAIL:PTRprezCR250@AOL.COM HOPE THIS HELPS YOU OUT.

DAVE L.

Top Bottom