Agie rider 76

Apr 9, 2005
Hey, I rode at a local motocross track on the weekend and thought my suspension was feeling far too soft. The track was Really hardpack clay, and it felt as if the shock/forks where sitting too low in the travel, and over bumps, it just blew straight through the stroke, front and back.
Its an 2002 RM125. I weigh around 185 lbs, am about 6 foot, and ride C-grade 125, trails and do some jumps. My rate myself as novice in ability. For the track, the suspension feels too soft, but on the trails it feels about right. I've been told on jumps that i'm nearly using the whole travel over relativley small stuff.

The bike's suspension is bone stock, apart that I had the fork oil replaced and fork seals to the recommended level. I honestly haven't touched the clickers at all, and couldn't tell you the settings. I was wondering if i should get the suspension springs changed, and or a revalve done? 0r should i just fiddle with the clickers a bit beforehand? Am i too heavy for the stock springs?
Any advice appreciated

DougRoost

~SPONSOR~
May 3, 2001
Start by setting the sag. Keep a log of clicker settings. If unsure what all this means, get Eric's book advertised on the left and it will explain all this and so much more.

Doug

Top Bottom