fxmatt

Mar 22, 2002
I've been thinking about getting my suspension overhauled over the winter.
Can anybody out there recommend a reputable suspension workshop in the central New York area? (99' KDX 220R)

fxmatt

Mar 22, 2002
Thanks to all! Has anyone ever heard of GP Racing and there suspension work I think they are up near Saratoga, NY?

kx_693

Jul 2, 2002
FCR racing suspension, They are in Ohio, but he has experience with the KDX, i race the GNCC's and NHS and he does my stuff...Tell him Jimmy Woodford sent you and he well take good care of you. his web page is www.fcrsuspension.com

JCW

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2003
Personally, I think Pro Action is better at MX valving than enduro valving. I have tried their work and heard from others who agree with me that their work comes out too harsh/stiff for most trail riding situations. I would check with Jeff Fredette.

JCW

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Factory Connection is in New England.  Never ridden a KDX with their suspension but they did the work on my CRE and it is sensational in the woods.

BRush

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2000
Originally posted by fxmatt
Thanks to all! Has anyone ever heard of GP Racing and there suspension work I think they are up near Saratoga, NY?

Glens Falls or near there. A lot of upstate people use them. I have not myself, but I ride with those who have and they said they were satisfied.

KDXNick

~SPONSOR~
Oct 15, 2002
JCW is right, Pro-Action is a bit harsh for trail riding as well as technical stuff. At a race pace, on the pipe, it just seems to float over ruts and roots like magic. I do wish for a little more plushness while trail riding, it does cause a bit more arm pump than I would like when I trail ride. Jeff, 'a man much wiser than myself' (Big Lebowski quote), probably has the best solution for you.
-Nick

Top Bottom