cjfolse

Mar 1, 2004
Getting ready to invest in a full suspension overhaul. Any references on who to go too?

I'm more looking for someone who will take the time to explain what was done, how the suspension works, etc... I don't neccessarily like those guys that just do the work and send you on your way to get you out of the door.

Any thoughts?

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
MX Tech.... there's a link under our sponsors on the left side of the web page. Jeremy does top rate suspension modifications and he talks to/answers his customers.

cjfolse

Mar 1, 2004
Thanks Twinspar! I've heard he does really good work.

Honestly, I have always been a little leary about sending my suspension off to be worked on. Where I grew up, we always had an AWESOME Racetech certified technician that lived close enough that he would show up at tracks and help tune your newly rebuilt to your riding style.

Now, this is no knock at all on getting suspension work done remotely. It's more of a question of; are the results close to the same thing, give or take a little tuning? I'm assuming once they work on your suspension, they are happy to assist with what should be tuned for your riding style....correct?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'll second MX-Tech. The best way I can explain my satisfaction is:
I talked to Jeremy, let him know my riding style and conditions, weight and abilities.
I bolted the suspension back on and checked the sag.(didn't have to adjust it!)
Never did a thing to it. Perfect out of the box. I did go thru the tuning process but actually ended up right where it was when I bolted it on the bike.
:cool:

Jun 28, 2006
cjfolse said:
Getting ready to invest in a full suspension overhaul. Any references on who to go too?

I'm more looking for someone who will take the time to explain what was done, how the suspension works, etc... I don't neccessarily like those guys that just do the work and send you on your way to get you out of the door.

Any thoughts?

How about a video of you riding on the track or a woods section? This could help the tech working on your suspension. Just more info for the suspension gods.

Top Bottom