Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Since the midwest guys have firmed up the rig and drivers, I am clear to head straight west from Dallas.

I have room for a total of 6 bikes between my truck and trailer, assuming I take my 7x14 enclosed trailer. I can get a big flat bed if needed.

So, anyone want to tag along?

At one time I had heard that JP and Moteaux were leaning over to the "go" side of the fence. My kids, Jeff (strsfan2) and Kristen (kkeeds) are getting the hard sell by me right now, but they need to wait until around the first of the year to confirm. With my three bikes, that still leaves three open slots.

I really want to hold a space for VD, but he is 95% sure he can';t make it. Darn shame as I will be going within 5 miles of his house. :(

As others have said, this is too good to miss!

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Why must you tempt me? I've been thinking of trying to work this one out. I'll get serious about it and see what I come up with. We're not travelling home for Christmas so I'll have more vacation time available than I thought.

Stay tuned................

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
John: You better live with a foil hat on for the next two months buddy! I am gonna be sending vibes your way .... ;)

Seriously, you can entrust your bike to me :yikes: and fly out or ride out with me.

I am planning on leaving the afternoon of the 16th for Reno (assuming 24 hours give or take) and heading back early on the morning of 21st. Again assumong 24 hours (or so) the trip will eat up from Wednesday noon through Tuesday (unless you want to go in in the afternoon on Tuesday with a silly grin on your face).

If you fly you can knock a day off each end. We will be riding Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
I wouldn't mind "earning" it by riding and helping out with the haul/drive. Its really just a matter of making sure everything is cool at work and I'm able to avoid any big projects coming due in Feb. I'll feel things out and see what if any resistance I get.

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
Hey Even...

There's an old saying: "If you don't go... you won't."

So... just go!

Cheers! - rb

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
It looks like work is willing to cooperate. We worked out our duty rotation schedule for 05 this week and I was able to keep Feb pretty light. Just need to finalize with my dept. head but don't think that will be a big deal. Dare I say I'm a go?????

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom