RECENT POSTS

Suthern Spodefest (April 27-29) NEW THREAD

Lemming

Looking for single women!
Consider telling them that coach seating is somewhat cramped. First class or nothing!

------------------
Tim, '99EC200, '01TXT200

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
Originally posted by Truespode:

Who has a tent I can bunk in?
I'm probably gettin' a room, so you can use mine. I'll even attach a picture of my ex-wife to it to ward off evil spirits. I'll supply the other 'spirits' too. What's your preference..domestic or furrin?

Oh, BTW, you don't have to lie about having a friend. We like you anyway.

------------------

Guys, will anyone be there Friday? I'm planning on being there Friday about noon. The track will be open right? Have to leave friday evening so I can work Sat. At least one day is better than none

------------------
"Every man dies- not every man really lives" William Wallce

Lemming

Yes, I'll be there around 10am when the track is to open. Don't forget that we are on Central time.

------------------
Tim, '99EC200, '01TXT200

Timr

Lifetime Sponsor
Is that the earliest that the track will open? I was planning on being there earlier than that. But, if we can't get in before 10:00 then no since going any earlier.

I'll be there all day friday too.

Lemming

10 am on Friday. Any earlier and you may have to sit in you SUV and twidle you thumbs.

For those of you arriving late, the gate may be closed but it shouldn't be locked. Open it and come on in. Follow the road up the hill and down the other side.

------------------
Tim, '99EC200, '01TXT200

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
SpokerAce and I should be there around 1:00pm on Friday.

wrench

------------------

Lemmming,

I have been a-wol from DRN since Feb work and what not. Foud out from my riding buddy about this weekend about monster mountain and have been pumped up about attending. We will probably be down on Friday, Saturday at the latest and look forward to meeting every one. I will be in a red Ford expedition with a KX 250. Need any help or inf call my cell phone at 256 895 6010. My wife's parents live at lake Martin and we will stay there so hopefully we will be able to stay thru Sunday. P.S. We Alabama folks will have to laugh at the Gerogia boys jelousy over the fact our Football Teams seem to always pound Geogia (Roll Tide).Just kidding guys.

See You There,
KX Crutch

------------------
100% RXgrade
KX 250

_SOLO_

Pro Champ
Ivan, you think I can get a ride with you if your "friend" doesn't go? My dad is working mandatory OT and he can't take me. My mom can't take me because she has to work too! I am an all expense paid riding/driving buddy that doesn't complain about too much. Or if Jenny is going and there is no room, I understand. If Ivan can't take me maybe I can hitch a ride with another one of these spodes?

------------------
97 YZ 80
2001 Sponsor(s):
O'neal/Azonic

Lemming

Ivan - you better show :mad:

KX - welcome back, look forward to meeting you.

Spodes - the cost is $10/day. If someone tries to make you pay $15, please let them know that you are with the Suthern Spodefest.

------------------
Tim, '99EC200, '01TXT200

If all goes as planned, I hope to be at the Monster Friday afternoon about 2 or 3:00.

------------------

Lemming

If you have questions concerning the SF, ask today. I will be leaving for the Monster early Friday morning and will not have access to the internet while there.

Looks like we are going to have great weather :), mid 80's during the day, low 50's at night.

------------------
Tim, '99EC200, '01TXT200

CNM

Sponsoring Member
Ok guys, tell me what to look for when I get there so I can find everyone. Campers, trucks, tents, etc.....

It will keep me from going around asking everyone if they are from DRN or not. Thanks. See everyone Saturday! :) :)

------------------
Neelys Photo Page

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
Neely, I'll be driving an '01 white S-10 Ex-cab. Look for a blue and white umbrella too.
I'm sure it will be obvious where we all are-just follow the smell. :D

Anybody have a DRN flag?

[This message has been edited by Julius Pleaser (edited 04-26-2001).]

hey anybody camping friday night? I might show up Friday afternoon and camp friday and sat night.

------------------
Steve 1993 KX 250