Suthern Spodefest (April 27-29) NEW THREAD

Lemming

Looking for single women!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
CNM - White F150 with a green quickup canopy.

Truespode - We can only have fun if you show up ;)

Slammer - Yes, we will be camping Friday night.

------------------
Tim, '99EC200, '01TXT200

_SOLO_

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 15, 2000
About the trying something else first part. That won't be possible because my mom has to work and my dad is working mandatory overtime all weekend. MAYBE I can catch a ride with one of the GA boys? Kawboy, I might be able to get a ride to your house if you can take me. Let me remind you that I am an all expense paid riding/driving buddy! Makes me wish Goober was goin.

------------------
97 YZ 80
2001 Sponsor(s):
O'neal/Azonic

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Ivan, the cell coverage is not terrific where we're going to be, but you're welcome to use my phone if there's a prob. Lemming uses a different carrier, so one of us should have a decent signal. Besides, the metropolis of Tallassee is only 10 minutes from the track if you need a pay phone.

Tallassee has a Mickey D's, Taco Bell, KFC and a Hardee's (if you need a new thong and helmet). There's also a BBQ place that has a very artistic rendering of a giant pig done in welded sheetmetal.

Should be a fun weekend.

------------------

Lemming

Looking for single women!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
Ivan - I get coverage there on my Bellsouth (Cingular). The only problem is that I don't have a car charger for my Nokia (5160). Bring a charger and you can use it all day

------------------
Tim, '99EC200, '01TXT200

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Ok ... I have made the final Update to the confirmation list ... If I have missed anyone ... sorry; and be sure to introduce yourself.

I will be with SpokerAce, in a red Dodge Dakota, MASH type of tent, '01WR250F[diesel] and the "barney" bike ('94YZ250) with DRN "stickies" on the tank. :)

This should be a lot of fun, and I might even get out on the MX track (???) ! :p

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! :) :)

wrench

------------------

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Southern Spodeliness

WOOHOO! It's time! If any of you guys get lost/have trouble, page me at 205-801-6713 (Digital). I should arrive between 2 and 4 pm.

Be careful and we'll see ya there!

Top Bottom