Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Has anyone spent (wasted) any time on TransWorld MX's Message Board?
What say we HAMMER Swap to remove that crap? Seriously, do we really want the parents of future moto kids checking that out? How about your teenager? I am embarrased reading it.

"Let's see, Howard. We'll go to the website of one of the most popular MX Mags out there" and take a look at the interaction they CONDONE, simply by hosting it.

SWAP! If you don't have the resources to maintain that pile of DUNG, remove it, it does the sport NO GOOD. It's sheet of the highest order.

Now someone give me a free speech lesson.

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Never been, based on this doubt I will.

C'mon now Okie, not everyone can run an "informative and mature" forum (where did I read that?). That would take work, but then you know that already :cool:

faceplantin

Apr 24, 2006
I just checked it out. That's just the kind of thing that fuels our opposition. It is embarrassing. What is it a free for all? Should be shut down. :pissed:

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
I sent off a email, what an embarrassment to the offroad community, they should be ashamed

and no, I've never wasted my time there until now, looks like I have to wake up 20 mins earlier tommorrow to regain the 20 I just pissed away..............

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Honestly, if you had never mentioned it I would never have seen it.
In the effort to form an opinion I went over to TWMX to have a looksee at their board.

I'm in complete agreement bossman. They need to moderate or shut it down.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Never having been there I had to check it out. Now I'm sorry I did and I suspect many that visit looking for real information from the information super highway feel the same. Swap, maybe you should take a random sample of posts and print them each month. You know to show support for the site you provide.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
I just took a glance. Yep, shut 'em down and start over.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I had never been to the TWMX message boards. No need to. But, I wanted to know what was going on, so I took a look. I also thought it was strange that Okkie didn't provide a link.

When I got to the forums I said to myself "now how am I going to figure-out which one of these posts Okie was talking about...". That was until I saw the 5th topic down the line.

You have got to be kidding me. Someone please moderate the boards.

Now I completely understand why Okie didn't link it...thank you Bob.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Okiewan said:
Has anyone spent (wasted) any time on TransWorld MX's Message Board?
QUOTE]

:yikes: I want my 10 minutes back. :whoa:

That's exactly why I came to DRN and stayed. Too many of those types of message boards on the net. :ugg:

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
OK - now you got my curiousity up ... so i tried to take a look at TWMX. When i got to the message board my companies filters took over and blocked me out. I'll take a look when i get home but i know i'll be wasting me valuable time.

==========
OK - I got home and looked.

WOW! :whoa: :coocoo:

Last edited:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Okay wow....like everyone else my curiosity got the best of me, so I had to look.

My brain hurts now from reading that.

Thank you, Okie, for maintaining the GREATEST board out there!

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Thats just what the dirt biking world needs, another group of morons to make all of us look bad :|

I can quite confidently say I will never waste any more time over there :coocoo:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I have a sinking suspicion that all the Transworld boards are just like that.

unmoderation is fun, eh? :|

ls1cameric

Feb 23, 2006
Honestly, i'm cracking up reading these dirtbiker vs skater threads... :rotfl:

Sounds like its all a bunch of young kids just talking smack. :coocoo:

Top Bottom