pinball

Sponsoring Member
Oct 19, 2003
I was going through my gear getting ready for Reno and realized that I`ve got a lot of stuff I don`t use anymore and now that I `ve gone from KTM to Honda, my old gear just won`t do . I was wondering if you all or some would be interested in having a swap meet on one of the mornings. Nothing fancy, just bring the extra stuff and set it out . Heck, we might even bring down an old Ossa trials bike to flog. Just a thought.

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
I too think that is a great idea. I'll load the motorhome up with some 'extras' for sale, trade, or donation.

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
I'm in .... will have tons-o-stuff.

Great idea, Strick! - RandyB

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
Bump. <grin>

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Great Idea!

Kokanee

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2001
I thought as this ride gets closer people could post requests for what they need, so some of us can narrow down what we are going to bring to the swap meet. I have been riding for over 20 years and it's amazing the amount of stuff that you can accumulate in that time. For instance, I am looking for an aftermarket exhaust system for my wifes Kawasaki Mojave quad. Any mojave parts would be good. I have a lot of Honda parts due to my years on CR500s so I have a lot of parts. Any ideas to narrow down the amount of stuff we bring would be good.

Kokanee

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2001
I also have an Ossa MAR in very good condition I would like to sell. If there is any interest I will fit it into the trailer.

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
Partial listing of my cool, "new/worthy" For-Sale items that I will be bringing (will also have a "box-o-stuff"):

= Ron Wallace Racing front fork brace for Honda XR400 (brand new)
= Flatland Racing radiator guards for KTM RFSs (brand new)
= Scott's Stainless Steel Oil Filters for KTM RFSs (used for 3 oil changes)
= KTM 50T rear sprocket (brand new)
= Acerbis Front NumberPlate Gas Tank (brand new)
= BBR exhaust pipe/silencer for Honda XR200 (used)
= Renthal Handlebars and top triple clamp for Honda CR80R/Honda
= Acerbis Rally Guards (used)

Hey Strick, maybe we can choose a time on Saturday morning to hold our little "garage sale" to make it easier for people to cruise? Just a thought....

Cheers! - RandyB

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
I have a virtually new rear 19" rim and complete spoke/nipple set from a '99 CR250 Honda. No hub. Rim and spokes may fit other years. Excellent condition - almost no use. Nice starting point for building a spare wheel, or replacing a damaged one.

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
I'm bringing a new (never used) Bell MOTO 7, Chiodi Replica helmet, size 7 3/8 I believe. It's just like the attached picture

I may also bring pair of fox boots size 8 and a set of the women's rage gear. I've only worn it a few times and unfortunately it's to small for me now. :ugg:

I'll for sure have the helmet but the rest will be dependent on how much I can get in my gear bag since I'm flying in.

Attachments

• M7ChiYwA.jpg
    M7ChiYwA.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 282

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I am looking for some clean riding gear in good shape, sizes 32 pant and L jersey. Cargo/baggy style moto pants are preferred. Keith has been riding in jeans and an old cotton Fox jersey of mine, but he has decent boots and a helmet. Also a good used chest protector would be of interest.

Dirty Dave

Sponsoring Member
Jul 31, 1999
swap/sell stuff

I will have:
1 pair of MSR System'X' boots size mens 6. worn once by lady we bought the wife's TTR125 from. Like new condition. she decided dirt biking wasn't her style after one (short) ride and one fall. :|

'85 honda Fat Cat (fat tire motor cycle). Excellent factory original condition. Still has original tires/graphics! 200cc/auto clutch/5sp :thumb:

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Hey FC, I have a Thor Aftershock CP (clear and black) that I used a few times before I got the woman's Acerbis CP. Eddie used it for a while but then he won a new CP at Dirt Week. I haven't looked at it recently but I'm fairly certain it is in good condition. If you're interested I can try and find a way to bring it. I can take a pic of it too if you'd like.

Last edited:

galant2nr

Dec 27, 2002
Dirty Dave said:
'85 honda Fat Cat (fat tire motor cycle). Excellent factory original condition. Still has original tires/graphics! 200cc/auto clutch/5sp :thumb:

How much you gonna want for that beast? That would make a great pit bike for Sand Mountain.

Brandon

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
gospeedracer said:
I have a Thor Aftershock CP (clear and black)

Psstt.... Fox makes an Airframe and Thor makes an Aftershock.... :joke: unless you have a hybrid CP like my Thor Force/Fox Airframe frankentector.

We have a clear/black Thor Aftershock (gently roosted with Cooperland red mud) and a blue/yellow/grey Thor SVR helmet (Med) that is for sale - but are bulky and will only be at Reno if someone expresses an interest before hand. $40 for the CP and $75 for the helmet. Photos available.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dirty Dave

Sponsoring Member
Jul 31, 1999
galant2nr said:
How much you gonna want for that beast? That would make a great pit bike for Sand Mountain.

Brandon
I was thinking somewhere around a $900 - $1000 :)
But we can talk about it :thumb:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom