Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
After weeks of BS from the current T-Shirt vendor, we have dumped them. They told us the shirts have shipped twice, given bogus tracking numbers, sent an invoice for the wrong price for shirts never received, etc., etc. Poor ole' Thump has been going crazy, placing MANY un-returned phone calls.

Therefore, we are getting together with a new supplier as I type this, should have delivery information today. Out of the whole deal, we'll end up with an even higher quality shirt (VERY NICE) for the same dollars.

Just as soon as I have the info, I'll post it here. We're really sorry about the delay, it's been a nightmare. Bare with us just a little longer please?

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Originally posted by Okiewan
Kiwi wins! Somehow, I knew you'd be the only one to catch it.

That's only because Kiwi has DRN hooked up to a TENS unit, and every time there is a new post he gets a jolt. Who in their right mind would be up and on DRN at 5:19am PST? Hey Kiwi, get a girlfriend!!:eek:

Sure Okie, pawn off the inferior products on use 'old' support members, Sure!:think

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Originally posted by Okiewan
Bare with us just a little longer please?
Up hear in the Nor'East, temps have been down in the low 50's at night hear, and Its g-g-getting c-c-cold ;)

Top Bottom