take a look at my bike (pics)

cawkazn

Uhhh...
Jan 22, 2007
ok so I took my bike into the shop to get the jetting adjusted and than went riding today. theres a few things im iffy about and i forgot to ask the bike mechanic when I was there. take a look at my carbuerator. I think it is missing a screw or something. also in the crankcase(?) im missing 2 screws that i think should be put in to keep dirt from getting into the working parts of the bike. heres the pics. the 2nd pic is of the right side of the carb should there be a screw there in that spot? also in the first pic should that tube be there? i looked at bikepics.com same bike as mine and there was no tube there.

cawkazn

Uhhh...
Jan 22, 2007
i dont understand what you mean?

"If you throw a chain without it you could be looking at a new case"

agressive1

Jan 23, 2007
There surely is some missing screws around the chain(3rd pict), there could be one missing in the carb there.

Cory326

Feb 3, 2007
caw, there should be a chain guard that bolts on there ( pic 3), what oldguy was tryin to say was that if your chain breaks while riding, the chain could smack your engine case and put a hole in it

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…