"Take Mom to the Track Day"

B

biglou

Well, the old man's out of town on a hunting trip. Pheasants, I think, and mom's bored silly. Complaining of "No friends, nothing to do, yadda-yadda..." Well, it's your lucky day, mom! I'll be taking her to the track along with Agent Orange and his oldest boy. We're doing our best to talk Mrs. Orange into coming and bringing their youngest, too, to help keep Phyllis entertained, cuz as soon as we pull away from the pits, she's not going to know who we are considering she doesn't know the difference between my mountain bike and the YZF. This should be interesting. I don't know if I'll get the "You boys slow down!" or the "How come all those other guys jump so much higher than you do?" line! :laugh: I remember when I first started riding. The old man says "You don't need no damn motorcycle" when I told him I was thinking of buying Al's 98 DR350. After seeing pictures of us riding, and some crappy videos we shot, my mom says "You don't even have your front wheel off the ground!" :o Anyhoo, should be an interesting day. I'm hoping she can make the walk over to the practice area to watch Al and I zipping around on the little bikes. It'll be just like going to the circus and watching the bears ride their tiny little bikes! To date, the only family member that's seen me ride has been my dad. We talked him into coming to a race a couple years ago. Things have progressed dramatically since then, though. I think I'll bring the camera. This should be interesting, to say the least...

Note to self: Low and slow. That little 63 year-old Italian woman won't be able to load the bike for you and drive you to the hospital! :scream:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Maybe she'll be so proud of you she'll make you and Agent Orange some cannoli's. :)

Have a good time!

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Have Al's wife lie and say "Look, there he goes" when the leader goes by. Momma will be proud of ya and buy you a new bike.

B

biglou

All went well. Got mom out of the house for a while. She seemed neither impressed nor frightened by any of it. Mrs. Orange didn't make it (dinner party to prepare for), but Al's oldest youngin kept mom entertained while he and I were out there tearing it up. Good times! :thumb:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Well it's good to hear you had a good time. If I took my mom riding with me she'd have a heart attack if I got even 1/4" of air!!

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
LOL Zio!

Can probably picture Lou's date like Jimmy Kimmels on the Man Show when he dated his mom. :laugh:

Top Bottom