a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I may be taking a little trip to the land of the mighty banana pops that Billy loves so much. I need to do some bitness in Texas and was looking forward to seeing Twinny and Thump for sure. What city do you live in Twinny? I'll get back to you guys more when it gets closer, sounds like near the end of March, give or take. I have some gettin even bizness to do as well, Twinkie. :p :flame:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
a454elk said:
I have some gettin even bizness to do as well, Twinkie. :p :flame:

Yeah right.... Don't make me order another CA hit!

I live in South Dallas. Come on down!!! :p

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
TwinSpar said:
I live in South Dallas. Come on down!!! :p

Oaklawn is more central than south, isn't it? :moon:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Green Horn said:
Oaklawn is more central than south, isn't it? :moon:

Twinnie hangs at the corner of Oak Lawn and Cedar Springs. He works the afternoon shift at JR's on Cedar Springs just off the corner.

Check out .... Dallas Tavern Guild

Check out the pumps!!!!!

Twinnie is third on the left ...

Attachments

• gday4.jpg
    gday4.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 37
  • gday39.jpg
    gday39.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 44

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
TwinSpar said:
Yeah right.... Don't make me order another CA hit!

Just gimmie da woid boss. :thumb:

I mean, after all, my license has been revoked, there are three local freeways I can't drive on anymore and I'm starting to get unpaid notices for the tags on all my vehicles. :ohmy:

I know for sure I paid those tags. :think:

Jeeze, what have I got to lose? :laugh:

Guido niner.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Tony Eeds said:
Twinnie is third on the left ...

Uhhhhhh... you're sadly mistaken there Tony. That picture is none other than the DRN Gay White Boot brigade. And FYI... I don't own white boots. I think that's Okie at the front of that group and the third one looks like new improved Lou. The dude in the pumps is Elk.

Thanks Guido9r'!!! I may need your services. :laugh:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Keep yappin Twinkie, I'm coming and Hell's coming with me!!

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
If ya find time Elk, c'mon down to Austin. Sure we got lots of weirdos but we don't have an entire community established due to an over-population of PeterPumpers. :)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Green Horn said:
Sure we got lots of weirdos but we don't have an entire community established due to an over-population of PeterPumpers. :)

They are following your lead and all moving down to Austin. Thanks for taking "your" folks with you!!!! Dallas is a better place because of you! :thumb:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
a454elk said:
Keep yappin Twinkie, I'm coming and Hell's coming with me!!

Uhhhhhhh.... why don't you and your leather clad boyfriend named Hell stay in California! Why did you name him Hell... is that what he ravages on your..... ummmm.... never mind.... your answer will be TMI! :moon:

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
a454elk said:
I may be taking a little trip to the land of the mighty banana pops that Billy loves so much. I need to do some bitness in Texas and was looking forward to seeing Twinny and Thump for sure. What city do you live in Twinny? I'll get back to you guys more when it gets closer, sounds like near the end of March, give or take. I have some gettin even bizness to do as well, Twinkie. :p :flame:

Will you be bringing your YT250 with you? I have a whole bunch of new special stickers set aside just for you Elk! :p

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I'll be there in two weeks, for a days visit and some bitness to handle. I hear Oaklawn is the place for me and I intend to lay down my law in "that" part of town. All I have to say is that "those" guys will know I was there, end of story. I'm stopping by Thump's and Hotpant's to say hey and then make some special time for the Oaklawn area. Hugs and kisses, see you in two weeks.

Elk

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom