Talk about making us look bad ...

peanuts

Jun 16, 2007
Anyone that goes ahead and condemns dirt bikes because of this is no sharper than someone who would condemn black people for it. But then, we see exactly that kind of crap all the time.

tony91

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2002
peanuts said:
Anyone that goes ahead and condemns dirt bikes because of this is no sharper than someone who would condemn black people for it. But then, we see exactly that kind of crap all the time.

Exactly.

1989kx250

Mar 17, 2006
cant hardly argue with the law, they've got their reasons for the way they do the things they do. can't just go around chasing and shooting everyone who does something dumb.

trakkerman

Nov 12, 2001
sspmxc400 said:
Just joking but --- a couple of vigilante dirtbikers (in gear) need to throw a few block passes to get a message accross.

Hard to throw a block pass when you're always riding in a straight line. :think:

jason33

Oct 21, 2006
ITS ALL LOVE -NIGGA - DANG RIGHT NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA--

EVERY WORD OUT OF HIS FILTHY MOUTH!!-
THIS IS TERRIBLE-
bad- giving kids bad ideas-, ruining the gift of riding!!!!!!!!!!!

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Chris in Denver said:
I don't have a problem with it. This country is getting pretty retarded if that is a real crime.
you see no problems with unregistered, uninsured vehicles disobeying all traffic laws on busy highways?

May 9, 2007
Nope. No more than registered, insured bikes given that at least I know they are uninsured and unregistered. Unlike the hundreds of cars that look registered but are not. Or look insured but are not.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Chris in Denver said:
Nope. No more than registered, insured bikes given that at least I know they are uninsured and unregistered. Unlike the hundreds of cars that look registered but are not. Or look insured but are not.

This might be the dumbest rationalization for an idiotic statement I've ever read on DRN. Well done. :coocoo: :coocoo:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Chris in Denver said:
Are you a politician? This sounds alot like, "it's not illegal if you don't get caught." Sounds even more like the rationale on the illegals in this country that proclaim to be immigrants.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
BSWIFT said:
Are you a politician? This sounds alot like, "it's not illegal if you don't get caught."
you mean even if you don't get caught, it's still illegal? :whoa:

jcarautos1

Dec 3, 2007
I think the only smart thing they said is that they were looking into a dirt track but these people that dont obey the law should have their bikes confiscated. The road is dangerouse for street bikes let alone a dirt bike that doesn't have road tires on it. Dont get me wrong having fun is good and all but a blatent disrespect for the law and other people is just stupid.

xsnrg

Jul 20, 2004
CR Swade said:
Oh yeah, that ought to helps things right the heck out :coocoo:

You know what...it actually would. A well placed sniper round by law enforcement, in one side of the helmet and out the other. About 1 per week and I'd be willing to bet if this activity didn't cease completely, it would be drastically reduced. Now, that will never happen, but it would sort it out, and, in my opinion, it is not totally unjustifiable. It is wreckless endangerment on their part, and at any point they could easily create an accident which causes others' death(s). If one of them fired up a chain saw and started toward a crowd, they'd be filled with lead in an instant...even if their intention was to have a little fun and scare a few people.

In a just world, an officer should be able to take these folks out on public roads by force... car, weapon, whatever.

Disagree with me now, agree with me after there are innocent fatalities...say a mini-van full of youngsters with their mom.

I'm just sayin', it isn't so :coocoo: of an idea to me.

250girl

Mod Ban
Dec 19, 2007
I don't think people should freak out about bikes on a public road.I live on a backroad,and have to ride on it to get to the trails.To get to some of the good trails you have to ride on the highway.Around here,people are begining to call the cops and freak out at bikers because of the noise level and dangerous driving.The Dirt bikers drive like idiots,putting bikers and drivers at risk and make huge amounts of noise,If they would just obey the rules of the road and save the major noise for the track or trails,this neighbourhood would be much more biker-friendly.It is the idiots who can't ride nicely till they get to the trail that wreck it for everybody else that does drive nicely.But some of the people around here are a little too touchy about bikers and need to realize that they should move back to the city if they hate the sound of bikes,because this is a popular biking area.

Last edited:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
It doesn't matter who was there first it matters who does the most about their viewpoint. Complain to the cops, government, etc... will get you a lot further along than crying about it on an internet forum.

Yamajoe250F

Mar 21, 2008
WOW What the ****? Jeez talk about posers that cant obey the laws then when one of their ( Homeboys) Gets killed they say it was the car that turned in front of hims fault.

I hope they eat concrete very soon , not even part of the sport at all.

Pushin50

Dec 18, 2006
This is just a commercial for a DVD these wing nits hope to sell. All they can do is wheelie down the road. Big deal! Who is going to pay money to watch that? I would like to see these idiots ride some sand whoops or climb some steep hills. If these unskilled riders did that they would have the best wipe out video ever.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
There was a follow up to this by Fox News and there was a guy wanting to build a riding park for them to go and ride at. The reason it got shot down was that there was a lack of interest.

They even quoted a guy saying that a riding wouldn't do no good b/c the thrill is doing it in traffic.

Ivan

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Just another set of morons looking for attention. I don't think that that group of idiots will change the look of the real dirt riders. Most are smart enough to realize that they relate the stupidity to the person and not the mode of transport. Police chasing them will only ignite their game. Catching them off-guard or off the bike is the way to handle it. Police have to be more proactive and set up a task force of officers that will go out and grab the bikes at rest. They obviously know where they are so they need to go and get them. Like I said, you'll just see the chase videos on you tube. It can be handled, they just aren't thinking outside the box.

I'm thinking joint task force with out of state agencies....

Top Bottom