Talk about making us look bad ...

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I believe someone tried posting that disgusting clip before!Can I check them frame numbers and where are the helmets?Much of this will certainly help cleansing the gene pool,but at what price?

Matt 193

Dec 22, 2006
These idiots are going to get dirt bikeing shut down in maryland eventually. I saw another one of these clips were they say cops can take our bikes we will go and get more. The only way for them to do that whenever is from stealling them and selling drugs. I want most of them to fil and crack there heads so they relize how dumb they are.

Moose

~SPONSOR~
Sep 16, 2006
I drove to a place I ride today just to check it out and see who's riding, and I see some idiot riding down the highway, doing a wheelie on the shoulder.

Gives us all a bad name, and is not cool by any means.

RedBull

Viva La Revolucion!
Nov 14, 2001
crap makes me sick

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
Politically incorrect answer

I say chase them, after a few of their skulls get cracked open, the survivors should magically become smarter. The no-chase policy just tells them that they don't have to care since they can run off and dissappear. No penalty for violation = no reason to obey the law.

Moose

~SPONSOR~
Sep 16, 2006
FruDaddy said:
I say chase them. . .

Okay. . . Some guy comes blowing past you doing a wheelie. Who's life is in danger? Yes, the guy on the bike, possible civilians.

The cop chases that guy on the bike, brings a 3000-4000 pound car into the chase, now who's lives are in danger? Riders, Cops and even more civilians.

Which is the smarter decision to YOU?

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
(Pulling out a chair and sitting comfortably) This is a good debate.

DannyMoto07

Apr 12, 2007
I think it is smarter to let them ride it out... however, you need to find where they're STORING them. Someone gets a description of a bike or quad, posts it online or in the local super-market... you'll get tons of hits within the hour...

It's not about stopping them when they're doing it... it's about getting their rides before they can do it again.

Dan

(Now can you please stop deleting my posts?) :uh:

sixds

Mar 25, 2007
those guys are so dumb. but i agree, after a few of their heads get cracked open they will smarten up.

i dont think they would even let them into a local riding facility wearing baggy pants and baggy shirts with nothing more on their head than a bandana

KX02

Jan 19, 2004
Why are they even on dirt bikes? Because they don't have license plates or something. They should be riding street bikes on the street right?

slinger34

May 1, 2006
Why can't the police arrest them while there at the gas station. If the news people have enough time to get video, They would be sitting ducks.

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
91KDX said:
but I think a few well guided 5.56 rounds would stop them in a hurry.

Oh yeah, that ought to helps things right the heck out :coocoo:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
A dirt bike police squad could easily twart this problem. Simply ride around with these creeps until they run out of gas. None of them have big tanks.

Throw the book at each and every one of them they catch and things will change.

The police using the "public endangerment" excuse simply doesn't cut it with me. I find the cops who can't figure out how to solve this problem are just as ignorant as the idiot perpetrators. And make no mistake...big cities are FULL of cops who have no business being cops, and were themselves a part of this group of heathern bassturds.

And if one of the dirt bike Dad's decides to protest the arrest and confiscation, night stick his sorry hide hard, with the first sign (or less) of aggression.

stevensj2

Jul 25, 2006
The thing that I think is so bad about this is that even if the city does build a track, trails, etc, 99% of these guys would never use it.

These guys aren't dirt bike riders desperately trying to get into MX racing or trail riding, but have no place to ride.

They are just following a new trend in trying to show off, be flashy, etc. They will keep their bikes on the city streets where they can be seen, heard, etc.

It's absolutely ridiculous the shear number of them on the highway, and the lax attitude the police are having about it. Rather than criminalize the PEOPLE doing the crime, this "look the other way" situation is criminalizing the SPORT.

The people doing it are left alone while it is the bikes that are being made out as the problem.

Nothing but pure ignorance all around; the bikers, the police...:(

But on one hand, I can imagine these guys will crash their bikes often, ride them incorrectly, and not give them the best care. These bikes can't be lasting too long, and hopefully it is only a matter of time before they become a financial liability these guys can't afford.

georgieboy

Jan 2, 2001
Damn, these guys ride better wheelies than i.
It is better that they stay off the dirttracks since they are better than any motocrosser i know of. ;)

Moose

~SPONSOR~
Sep 16, 2006
Watch them from the air and see where they retreat too, that'd be the smart (and safe) thing to do. Once they're at home, then pursue it.

Like I said, chasing them only puts more people in danger.

04rm125

May 15, 2007
damn, i wish i could wheelie like that (not on the road tho)

theres a lot of great ideas you guys have here, the problem could be salved, all you guys are thinkin of really good stuff, but i havent herd anyone of you incorparate money into this. that looks like its in a pretty poor or unrespected place. so were is the P.D. going to get all this money for....hilacoptors, unmarked cars, gas station stakeouts. not sure

Top Bottom