scottyr

Mar 12, 2000
I am ordering a softer foam for my 400EXC and am unsure whether I should get the taller foam. I am 6 ft tall and was wondering how much more I'm going to sink into the foam with the softer one. I truly dont want a much taller bike, but I just put on S12s and dont want it any lower either. How tall are you guys who put on the tall foam and did you like it better than stock? Thanks!

------------------

Mike-200

Aug 22, 2000
I'm in the same boat as you. I'm 6'0 and need to get new seet foam. Also, what bar bend should someone of my stature use. Thanks.

------------------
'98 ktm 200exc

smilinicon

Feb 20, 2001
6'2". I have tall seat foam on my 380SX and I love it. I do not sink into it at all. Throttle Jockey seat cover... not sure which foam it is.

------------------
SmilinIcon
Cary S.
KTM 380SX

creator8

Jul 22, 2000
i have a 2000 520exc. i'm 6 foot. i have the ktm tall seat foam and its perfect. its a little softer so easier on the butt and it puts you in a better position for riding sitting down and also to transition to standing easier. my bars are in the first position forward also. the seat comes as one piece from ktm is one of the best mods i've made to the bike.

------------------
ktm 520exc

Top Bottom