Taylor Moto Williamstown, KY. (Indoor)

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
We took a ride down to Williamstown today. It's about 35 miles south of Cincinnati, OH.

Today was pretty slow for them, for the most part of the day there were only 4 bikes and a couple of quads. So getting all the track time you wanted was no problem.

My overall take on the place is that it's not too bad for an indoor track. And I usually hate small indoor tracks. It was mostly tight, but the straights were pretty long, and I was able to twist the throttle on the 450 a little bit. Although, it was just a bit too small for a 450, in my opinion. Next time I'm taking the 125.

If you've been to Motoplex in Laoto, IN, it's similar, yet better. The jumps were mellower than what I saw at Motoplex, but they still were challenging. Enough so that there were a couple that I didn't attempt. However, most of them I did try and had no problem at all with.

The people that run the place were very nice. If you're looking for a place to ride, and it's within a couple of hours of you, check it out.

It's right on I-75, very easy to get into. Plenty of parking, and they have a small concession stand. There is also a couple of gas stations right when you get off the interstate, incase you forgot gas for the bike.

http://www.taylormoto.com/

Top Bottom