TBT Racing Suspension - Opinions Sought

ultrachrome

Oct 25, 1999
Anybody have any experience with TBT Racing? I am looking for a Seattle area suspension guru to tweak my Gas Gas. Opinions from KTM owners especially valued.

I would like to use a local shop because I can't afford to be without my bike for more than a week with the NMA series heating up.

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Well, first I'd have to plug BBR since we have a certified Race Tech center and tech in our shop now. Derek really knows what he's doing and does an awesome job.

Second, Pro Design is a MX-Tech center here in Wash.
PRO-DESIGN SUSPENSION
7616 82ND AV. NE.
MARYSVILLE WA. 98270
Phone : (360)657-5435
www.pro-designsuspension.com

DeVol has had bad things said about them. I don't know specifics and it's just rumor anyway. The same rumors fly about TBT although Steve goes to him and has been happy.

Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
Devol

A guy I know told me DeVol was bad, but I have had 1 experience with them, and it was very good. They were able to fix my shock off an old KDX that ALL the local shops said was not possible to fix. Granted, other shops may have been able to fix it, but they were very friendly and close by. (Enumclaw)

Jeremy

JJmxr

Nov 14, 1999
TBT ( Travis) did my bike. Don't waste your dollars. I have heard both good and bad about DEVOL also. One of the things that DEVOL has going for it is that they have a track at the shop, and will help you tune for free if you need it. They also are at the local races more than anybody else I see. PDS is fairly new, but I have heard good things about them. I'm leaning towards PDS for my kid. I talked to the guy a while ago, and he was cool and seemed to know his stuff. His price was 40 dollars more than DEVOL, but the PDS price included MX-TECH valve bodies, and DEVOLs price was working with the OEM bodies. As a KTM owner you will probley also benefit from the fact that Jeremy of MX-TECH has bein doing a bunch of work with the KTMs, and since PDS is an MX-TECH associate I would think that they could dial you in.

osheen

Feb 27, 2000
Devol used to be a Pro-Action shop but they pulled the franchise from him because of numerous complaints. Heard good and bad about TBT.

Top Bottom