cdcracing

Jan 2, 2004
I had somebody tell me that he would not have a Husqvarna 250 or 450 because there ain't any aftermarket parts . Right know they are still new and with any new bike at first there ain't very much at that time . But this is what I've found so far.
GRAPHIC, SEAT COVER and SEAT FOAM- www.powersportsgrafix.com, www.graphicmx.com , www.factoryeffex.com , www.n-style.com , www.cemoto.com , www.gutsracing.com . AIR FILTERS - www.mooseracing , twin air , uni . Oil filters - Hi flo , twinair , Scotts. BRAKES - DP , EBC , Moose . Sprockets - GPR , Scotts , W.E.R. , and moose . GUARDS - CRD , EFM , Brp , www.4strokesonly.com , Acerbis . PLASTIC - U.F.O. Larger Tank check with Halls Husqvarna 217-789-0107. PIPE AND SILENCER - Crd , Doma - contact Langston racing , Akrapovic , FMF .Uptite Husqvarna makes hard to find parts 714-540-2920 .There is also alot of universal handlebars , barkbusters , steering dampners ,and what nots
you can get from your local Husky dealer or a jap dealer if you don't have one close. If you might know of any other aftermarket parts please list . :aj: All thses I have listed you can find on the Internet .

cdcracing

Jan 2, 2004
I also talk to revloc and they might be making a auto clutch for the Huskys . Eline said that they would check on making a rear pipe guard . If your interested call them and let them know so they will make these products . :cool:

cdcracing

Jan 2, 2004
endowiper said:
Please tell us more about a larger fuel tank!! Thats the one thing holding me back from buying one of these.
On the gas tank . Halls husqvarna told me that IMS will be making a larger one . I can't remember how many gallons I believe It might of been a little over 3 gallons . Halls said that it would be around September . I'm planning on getting one for my 450 . I have to call them tomarrow to ask somethings about my bike and I'll ask them about the tank and get more details .

cdcracing

Jan 2, 2004
Talk to Halls Husqvarna and they said that the IMS larger tank should be out late July or early August. Don't know the exact size .

Top Bottom