LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
This picture from left to right has:
Tommy Dixon 5th HS "Z" class and 4th 250 B Enduro
Mike Maurer -1st Open B class Enduro
Freddy T - 5th Senior B Enduro
Leroy Keen - Grand Champion Enduro, also Canadian National Enduro Champion
Napper -1st Vet B Enduro

Team PTP is Maurer, Napper and Me. Tommy is Team KGPL and I think Leroy is riding out of some Starbucks Team. They were so impressed with our Team that they wanted to get their picture with us, we get that a LOT!

Missing from the photo is Team PTP first alternate Rob Cook he ended up 1st place 250 A Enduro.

As you can see from the results we have a very good team and our training program is one of the finest! :rotfl:

Attachments

• ptp.jpg
    ptp.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 168

MidlandMoto

Nov 4, 2004
Congradultions to your team Fred, good job! :) I am an X-motocrosser turned road-rider. Now I want to try my hand at Enduro, I hope to learn the ins and outs as well as you guys. :bang: (fat chance)!

I used to MX back in the 70's to early 80's got hurt a few to many times, then one day I landed without my bike on a monster sky jump(always hated jumping anyway) so I hung up my dirt boots for some clean ones. Had some good times on some fast road machines, but in 2001 I got into mega trouble with a local sheriff deputy and my wife said SELL THAT @#%&! BIKE! So I told her I cant live without a bike, and talked her into letting me trade my gixer for a 650R. So here I am! :aj:

MX I cant handle the jumps they put on the tracks nowadays (plus I'm a little plump now) roadriding almost cost me my freedom. The only thing left is Enduro. After trailring since 2001 I like this more than the track! Now I am motivated to drop my middle age poundage and enter some events. I will have to see how things go next riding season. Hopefully I will be able to use one of those scroll thingies read the trail and ride at the same time! :laugh: Without hitting a tree of course!

Good job, Brian :worship:

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Congrats. Team PTP! You all had a great ride this year. It was good to see everyone at the banquet.

Don

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
"Team PTP Brings home the hardware at D 14 Banquet"

^ For some reason that doesnt surprise me at all ;) ^

WAY TO GO YOU YOU BUNCH OF BARK EATERS!!!!

Gotta love that team PTP!! Ever notice how they always put Freddy in the middle of the pics to form a perfect "V" (for victory I presume) :aj:
We're proud of all of you!!!
Woodsy

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
"V" is for VICTORY!!! Actually, Fred is holding a sign that says Team PTP. I am not sure what Tommy did with his sign.....

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
I threw it away. :laugh:

Top Bottom