Team ShredBettys Persevere in 24 Hour GP

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Wow! I got goosebumps reading that. Being pioneers certainly isn't easy, but you gals made it sound fun. :thumb: I'm bummed that I could only sit here and read that story. Thank you for sharing your challenges, your accomplishments and your memories with us. You are truly an inspiration to this chica. You gals ROCK!!! :aj:

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Great report ! Congratulations ... you've gotta love somebody who thinks big and follows through on it. Great job.

Switchback

Oct 26, 2003
Natalie,
Me too. Didn't realize any female teams showed up until the very end. I was standing near the final checkpoint watching everyone make their final lap, and waiting for our guy(Mitch) to come in when I saw a rider with really long hair come thru the check. My dad was standing next to me and I said "damn...that's a chick!". Very nice to see your team finish the way you did. BTW- Mitch is the guy on the DRZ going into the farmhouse in one of the pics on the motosapien site. He was our workhorse burning 11 of our 43 laps. Next year's 24 hr event will be over Halloween weekend. Hope to see ya out there! And bring more teams with ya.

Eric

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
I am thoroughly impressed! Awesome accomplishment! I don't know if I could even be a pit tootsie for 24 hours straight...

:worship:

B

biglou

I can't believe I waited so long to read this thread! :o

Great write-up and killer riding, ladies! :thumb: :worship:

Mar 1, 2001
Natilie,

Great job capturing the feel of the race. We were pitted direclty across from you guys. We got a big smile every time we saw a rider exchange.

It's funny to hear how many people suffered from moto dreams/jerks Sunday night. Our entire 4 man team suffered from this syndrome.

Looking forward to next year!

Take care!

Top Bottom