Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Pichon in the states? I hope so!

OKKX'er

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 10, 2001
I can't help but cheer for Tortelli. I feel he was going faster than Albertyn
in 2000 until he hit Henry. Then last year he actually outran Ricky until he ran out of gas.

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
Pichon moving back-are you sure????I personally think they will have a team from hell-loads of talent but likely no chamionship.I think torts lost it-too many injuries and his head must be all over the place.Windham i cannot see coming back stronger-i broke my femur once and its serious-gives you too long to think about things, pastrana i feel wont be able to compete with RC or Bubba and can only scare himself and us silly.

angry jim

Sponsoring Member
Aug 4, 2000
It sounds like a pretty solid team. Marcus is dead on though. Next year's gonna look a lot like this year. I think MC might have been there best bet for a supercross win or two. It would be a victory if they won any races next year, but you never know what might happen.

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
So what's the deal with Sean Hamblin? Is he getting dumped by Suzuki after the Nationals? He's really impressed me by coming out of nowhere and running strong with the big boys. I hope this wasn't his only shot.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Originally posted by Kawidude
So what's the deal with Sean Hamblin? Is he getting dumped by Suzuki after the Nationals? He's really impressed me by coming out of nowhere and running strong with the big boys. I hope this wasn't his only shot.
I agree, I don't know if he can ride supercross or not but would like to see what he could do given another year to improve. I wouldn't want to be a team manager, trying to come up with a solid team has got to be a headache. What Ricky has done this year is amazing but I would like to see some battles instead of runaway wins. Maybe a new team is what Tortelli needs, I think the combination of injuries and Ricky winning everything on the same bike has to have taken the wind out of his sails this year. "Hey Tortelli, howabout an autograph!" :) I love that commercial.

Mark Hammond

Apr 6, 2000
I've heard that both Windham and Pastrana aren't going to ride anymore and that its just Tortelli and Roncada on the team,and that Honda kept Tortelli on another year because he would be the biggest threat to Carmicheal on another bike for the Nationals. I sure hope he can do something next year as he deserves some luck and good fortune.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Well, I heard that Roger fired everybody and decided to ride all the classes by himself. :debil:

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
Tortelli needs to get the starts dialed in-nothing else he needs to learn-i would put him on start practice for 8 hours a day for 2 weeks.He overrides and crashes due to bad starts-when was the last time RC had a bad start?

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
at this rate, suzuki should quit MX and put there guys into walking on crutches racing.....if they dont have hamblin on an works RM next season i doubt they will finish more than half the races!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by yzer67
Hamblin is riding 125's.
That's right. I talked to him yesterday ant the race and there was no doubt in his mind that he was staying with Suzuki.

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
I bet Roger's head will hurt for years every time he thinks about this year. I don't know about Travis, love the kid but he may not ever really get back to form, I think Windham is ROAD( retired on active duty, sooo much talen, soo little drive) I think Roger would have a great team with Tortelli, Pichon, and Roncada, maybe they could get a sponshorship from Ore Ida french fries?

los36

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
Atleast, Roger had one ray of light shining on his team this weekend with Hamblin's steady, strong podium 3rd place. I think he's going to do well next season, now that he's (Hamblin) had a taste of success.

Top Bottom