Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
We all pitted together, it was a great day to see all of us together again. We had either our first or second race in Michigan this year and did really well.
*Jordan "Slurpee" Mapes got 3rd overall.
*Grant "G-Money" Rivard got 1st in "B" class
*Tommy "Tightstuff" Zettle got 1st in "Z" class.
*BK "Yag" and "Rooster" Lyons battled bar to bar for the entire race in "E" class with BK eating that Rooster roost until the finish where he got by and they got 3rd and 4th.
* I got a 3rd place start just behind Kim Mahnke and stayed there never got passed.

The track was fun and there was no dust and compared to the places we all have been we still love that Michigan soil. :cool:

Grants little brother rode Z class his first HS and got 5th, not too shabby. Nathan rode Z class too and so did Grants Dad. We all had a blast. :ride:

Dooseydang was out there riding with Kidner and they won their team class- at least that is what Doosey said.

Bret and Blair rode team together and were just behind them.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
my son nate dog

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Hey there azzhole you coming down for the Jack Pine?... If so bring some damn fish!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Hey Dooseydang, bring your own beer this time. Don't play that-"I'm in such high training I ain't gonna drink" card and then drain every ones cooler.

nickolino

Feb 21, 2008
:whoa: Oh sorry I thought you diss'd him and took on rivard869 as your new son. Azzhole I won't be at JP wrist not ready. But you still in for idaho?

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Fred T said:
Hey Dooseydang, bring your own beer this time. Don't play that-"I'm in such high training I ain't gonna drink" card and then drain every ones cooler.
What are you talking about?... :coocoo:

Azzhole I will call you on the Idhooooo trip

Top Bottom