oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Just to forewarn all of the attendees- Panstman is trying to organize Team Tejas to face off with Okie and the Flatlanders (Illinois). Seems pat and Thump are so worried they are starting to shop for talent far from home going out to CALIFORNIA:scream: and Oklahoma:eek: . Watch your mailboxes- as they get desparate they may soon be contacting anyone who can spell TEXAS to join up:think

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Texas is a big big state, lots of different accents from east to west and south to north so how could any yankee tell for sure where our team members are from?

xrsforever

Nov 2, 2000
I thought everyone knew the BEST riders are from Texas. His only problem will be he has such a large choice to choose from of excellent riders !:cool:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Makes no difference who they recruit.... "TeamNorth" will win big. Just like the last time :p

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
North vs. South

OK, this sounds like fun. Is it Tejas taking on everybody or are we going to redraw the Mason-Dixon line? And where does Gomer count???:confused:

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
High Lard Gomer
Should be wearing no visor and helmet lace from the bet he lost to me last year.
( when the South attempted to rise again)

I sold my TTR125 so he wants a rematch of some sort...

Yanno? His pilot light has always flickered a bit.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom