Tenn. riding?

Feb 16, 2005
Thinking of moving to Tenn. from N.H. Would be able to ride year round. Nashville area, actually about 50 miles south from there. Trying to do my homework and make sure there are lots of places to ride. :laugh:

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
Plenty of places in Tennessee to ride. Especially if your moving to Nashville right in the middle of the state. Youll only be at most 3 hours or so from any riding areas in the state. Check out Coal Creek up near Knoxville. You got LBL on the Tennessee/KY border and Loretta Lynn's Ranch holds 2 great rides a year.

J

tennkx

Jan 15, 2005
hurricane jonny, I live in Nashville. Let me know if you are going to move down and we will hook up. We have about 6 guys who try to ride year round.
Rick

tomthumb

Apr 12, 2000
Most of the riding in Tennessee is done on private property through private enterprise. A lot of us drive every weekend 1:30 to ride. If you’re moving fifty-miles south of Nashville, you will probably want to join NATRA and/or CRMA

NATRA has a membership only location near West Point Tennessee of about 4000 acres of 30+ miles of bike trails with more being added each weekend. They have an upcoming SERA enduro at the end of June. I also believe they have another smaller property where they run Hare-scrambles.

CMRA is a strict membership only area that is on 17,000 acres of some of the best hardcore riding in the state. This area is about 15-miles south of Winchester, TN. The area is closed during deer and turkey season. Many of us belong to both organizations.

There are a couple more great areas and many other racing opportunities as long as you’re willing to drive a couple of hours.

If you move to TN feel free to contact me.

Tom

www.southerwoodsrider.com

XNAGEX

Mar 8, 2005
hurricane jonny said:
Thinking of moving to Tenn. from N.H. Would be able to ride year round. Nashville area, actually about 50 miles south from there. Trying to do my homework and make sure there are lots of places to ride. :laugh:

Whoa , hold on there a minute mister , you can't just come to TN . There are certain test you must pass.

1.gots to have atleast a 6th grade education
2.your name must have bob or bubba in it somewhere
3.if you are married then you have to have a few wife beater shirts , that's a rule.
4.and for gods sake don't ever , and I mean ever say "you guys"
5.always have beer in the fridge , it's a law!

tnrider

Sponsoring Member
Jun 8, 2003

to clarify somewhat
#1 6th is the maximum level of education (or at least behave so)
#2 or at least answer to bub or bubba
#3 you must be married to your sister
#4 use "yall" instead
#5 and broken empties off the front deck

Jun 2, 2005
and if you want make friends quick get an orange Z71 and put a Vols sticker on it..order the Z71 in advance though, the dealers cant keep em in stock

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…