tomthumb

Apr 12, 2000
Southern Woods Rider is proud to announce the 2nd Annual Tennessee 2-Day Off-Road Bike Ride on June 3 & 4, 2006. This exciting off-road bike only event will be one of 2006’s premium off-road rides held in the southeastern United States. If you love a challenging dirt bike experience, don’t miss this fantastic weekend ride.

The renowned Cumberland Mountain Riders (CMRA) area located just south Winchester, TN. CMRA is one of the premier private members only riding locations in the south and for this weekend it will be open to non members for this prestigious event.

Trail
The trail will be clearly marked with directional arrows. The trail will consist of single track, two track, and fire roads for an excellent mix of riding enjoyment. The trail’s difficulty level will be moderate to challenging. The trail at times will be off-chamber, steep, and narrow. There is also a good mix of rocks and dirt. Emergency trail exits will be provided on both days.

***This event is not suited for novice or beginner riders. This is not a Dual Sport Ride.

Day-1 will have a 50-plus mile loop with a designated gas stop at approximately 35-miles.
Day-2 will have a 40-plus mile loop with an optional gas stop at approximately 30-miles.

For more information visit www.southernwoodsrider.com

junkjeeps

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2001
Mafols and myself are planning on attending. Looks like it should be fun.

Mark

mafols

Sponsoring Member
Nov 24, 2001
It was pretty wet after a few days of rain during the week. This made climbing steep single track through the woods very challenging....to say the least.

Nine miles into the first day my front brake caliper got nailed by the pointed end of a fallen tree. It was not repairable. Riding in those conditions without a front brake was more work than fun.....I was done for the weekend.

We packed it in and came home after the first day.... :|

Matt

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom