Terlingua Dual Sport Ride, Burl's Ride 2009 - Cancelled

mcrider_

May 13, 2009
It's 3 days this year and includes a ride around Big Bend Ranch State Park.

We will have a lot of prizes again this year.
Tucker Rocky Distributing will provide goodies again from ProTaper, Answer Racing and MSR.
Buddy Walton with ProClean will provide Engine Ice, Plastic Shine and a lot more products.
Enduro Engineering, Southwest Moto Tires, Twin Air, and Moto Extreme Kawasaki in Tomball are back again this year.
For the first time Kathy's Kosmic Kowgirl Kafe is a sponsor.
This year looks to be a bigger drawing than ever for the prizes.

And it just keeps getting better each year, an extra day Friday at Big Bend Ranch State Park & online registration via PayPal.

Online Registration & Flyer listed below.

Reserve early this will be a great weekend event.
See ya November 20/21/22, 2009

Last edited:

mcrider_

May 13, 2009
We do not check the bikes, but you will be riding on state highways. Some got checked by the LEO last year.

mcrider_

May 13, 2009
Terlingua Dual Sport Ride - CANCELED!

The Terlingua Dual Sport Ride has been canceled. We are canceling Burl's Ride with great regret; the last two years were very successful & I am sure this years would have been another fun ride. We want to get the word out early before more of you send your entries.

First we would like to thank our sponsors for their continued support.

Also, thanks to all the riders that have sent in their entries so early. We will be sending refunds this week.

Due to recent developments this is the best course of action. There is an increasing ground swell on the ranch against organized rides. This is not new; it has happened every year. The difference is in past years we have had the support of the ranch manager. Now the ranch manager has resigned & we do not know the new manager will be supportive. So rather than have you riders send your entry & schedule vacation, we want to cancel early.

Another contributing factor to the cancelation is TRH. They have retained the Gilbert Law Firm to take legal action against me, Chris Hardy. None of their charges have merit, but I do not care to commit funds for an attorney. Guess TRH could not stand a competing event.

Thanks for your support,
Chris Hardy

Top Bottom