Terrorism

DEANSFASTWAY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 16, 2002
Motorcycle Terrorism: Some spode tried to hammer in the 03 KTM WP double bushings when they were trying to change fork seals. I had to hone out the tubes and get new bushings. The upper & lower bushings are different .The bike is three weeks old and off to a great start . Last year the same guy tried to bore out his 97 EXC 300 and run the piston in the bore with no plating . The foofed up thing is that the machine shop that bored and honed it for him never told him to get it replated.This guy should just ride and thats it .

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
i wonder if he is the guy that did all the top end jobs just using vice grips on a couple of old bikes i used to own!

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
I sure hope this dude learns from his mistakes and won't repeat that. It could get exspensive.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
did all the top end jobs just using vice grips

I know that guy! I worked on his old KX for him once. Couldn't find a bolt head on that bike that wasn't vice-gripped to smithereens.

WhiPit

Mar 16, 2000
I was wondering when the posts about the two bushings being different was going to raise it's head!

Can 'O Worms #230,852 now ready to be opened!!

:thumb:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…